Here it comes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here it comes....

The latest news said the center of Boston got 26 inches, and south of here got 32. I've shoveled for a couple hours today and my arms are freakin killing me now! It's been drifting like crazy too.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Unofficially I think we ended up with 12" here in Milford (southern) CT. It's fuggin cold out there now. almost 0.
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Posted this in another thread but what the shit.
        We got hit hard here in RI.
        This is what I woke up to this morning...
        My '87 Camaro.

My street...

Mental.

Comment

I wouldn't mind the snow so much, but we have been hitting lows of -15 give or take for about a week. That ain't right....

Matt

Comment

pussies. try 30 below last week....60 below with the wind chill factored in.

though I admit..that is alot of snow you got there.

Comment

A big 'ole John Deere Back Hoe came down the street last night for the first time to plough and the same, left a nice big wall on either side to assist everybody in being screwed from accesing their cars and driveways.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Ever turn the wrong way when shoveling snow? Guess who just fukked up their back? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That sucks Dave. I know how you feel. I once had to shovel my drivway on the morning that I was leaving for a business trip to Vegas. I pulled out my back and basically worked and stayed in the hotel the whole trip. Just hang in there till you're better. It's easy to pull your back shoveling.
                  "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ever turn the wrong way when shoveling snow? Guess who just fukked up their back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year was my turn. Was out for a couple of weeks. Invested in a snowblower this year. Well worth it. If I can't get it with a snow-blower, I recruit my sons.

Nothing cures a pulled back but rest.. No medicine the doctors gave me worked. Bud Light helped once in a while though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

45 mins to get my car out this morning.. a RSX is not the type of car you want for this weather in New York. plus i had to make my own parking spot at work, since the snowplow guys are jerks and didnt dig ANYTHING out.

Comment

Working...
                      X