• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here it comes....

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    What looks familiar ? All the white ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I did live in North Syracuse and Liverpool for a while.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Correct! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend that lives in Syracuse (who also is originally from Liverpool)....they got 12+ already.

It's dumping pretty good up here in Sussex County Don
    They are calling for a secondary low to form off the NJ coast and turn this thing into a Nor' Easter....that fun begins this evening!! Yeee Fuckin' Ha!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      They are calling for a secondary low to form off the NJ coast and turn this thing into a Nor' Easter..

[/ QUOTE ]

Great [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] ..........I lived on the water down here and Nor'easters haven't been nice to us. Let me go check my flood insurance papers. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The wind is just starting to come in, as I look outside.
      Good thing is, I decided to invest in a snow-blower this year, so I'm excited like a kid to get out there and give it a try. Of course, I'd rather be sitting on the beach with a rum and coke.
      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Yeee Fuckin' Ha!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You sure you ain't from the 'southern part of Jersey? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

We're expecting 30 inches here on Cape Cod,can't wait,I love Winter & the snow,I'll be out shoveling in my T-shirt tomorrow!!LOL!!

Comment

The edge is supposed to clip my area. As usual my town is right on the leading edge of the storm. I will either get 3 or so inches, or get nailed.

Comment

Chuck you live on the Cape? You lucky Mo..... lol I hope you didn't drive all the way up to Matt's to drop that catalog off.

Personally I think it's about time we got a real snow. I'm sick of snow blowing 3-5 inches of snow. If I'm gonna get out there and work I want it to be worth my while.
              We must!
              We must!
              We must increase the bust!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!
              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Yeee Fuckin' Ha!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You sure you ain't from the 'southern part of Jersey? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope...Middlesex County (Metuchen...born and raised...we used to refer to it as "Me-Tuchen-Myself") [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

It started here in Northern Vt. about 2 hrs ago....Yipeeee!!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just tested my new snow-blower out for the first time. Worked great, for about 20 min until I recycled the newspaper (hidden under the snow) in the driveway. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Spent the next 20 min pulling small strips of paper out of it. So much for my wife's Saturday coupons. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Seattle forcast: Rain.... from now until July 5th.
                      ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Seattle forcast: Rain.... from now until July 5th

[/ QUOTE ]

This year or next? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I must be lucky when I go out there. I've been there about 4 times in the last two years and each time it's been sunny or partly cloudy,...... never rain. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Bastards, all of you. We got 30 MPH winds, cold, but no snow. Stepping outside for a smoke is fun when you have to pull AND push the door at the same time to get in and out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I swear it seems like the wind is blowing straight down - there's nowhere to hide from it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok, it's been snowing for about 8 and a half hours and it's still going strong. Damn snowflakes kept getting in the way. Here's what it looks like. And to ya'll with good ol' sunny weather: [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

- Irfaan -

Comment

............still snowing here in Jersey too [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] I quit with the snowblower for the night!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                ............still snowing here in Jersey too [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] I quit with the snowblower for the night!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, I stopped shoveling a few hours ago, lol. At some point ya just say f%ck it and let mother nature do her thing

Comment

Working...
                                X