Here it comes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it comes....

We aren't going to feel the full force of it but we are still supposed to get a good 8-10 inches.

That's what she said..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Matt

Re: Here it comes....

It just went by here... Not as bad as it looks. But, it's not a fun day by any means.

Large snow plows are actually sliding off the road in a few areas, hehe.. Yeeeehaaaa!

Comment

It took me a second to notice your addition Matt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I am in CT and waiting for it also.I am down on the coast where it is supposed to be the worst.They are predicting any from 10-15.It is a good thing I have 4wd truck again.
        Mike
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          We aren't going to feel the full force of it but we are still supposed to get a good 8-10 inches

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, it's dumping down here in NJ. The non-driver's are already out on the road. I'm just waiting for one of those "I've got an SUV [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] " drivers to come skidding onto my lawn. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Is that picture taken in Mattydale? Looks like familiar terriotory [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img].
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Close. That is out the front window of my store which is in Nedrow but has a Syracuse billing address.

What looks familiar ? All the white ?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

Just got through this.....up here in wisconsin it was really nice.....I had more then 10 at my house..
              www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                What looks familiar ? All the white ??

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Correct! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I did live in North Syracuse and Liverpool for a while.

Comment

It's 73 degrees and sunny here on the Gulf Coast, with a nice 10mph breeze just to make it all comfy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm in Minneapolis. It tore through here yesterday. We got 6 - 7 inches, and it took me 2 1/2 hours to drive home from work.

Enjoy! At least you got it on the weekend; but I guess if your store is open Saturdays, you're still screwed.

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      It's 73 degrees and sunny here on the Gulf Coast, with a nice 10mph breeze just to make it all comfy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, just shut the hell up

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Got a couple inches (of snow) here now. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Ugggggh!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this crap!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          It's 73 degrees and sunny here on the Gulf Coast, with a nice 10mph breeze just to make it all comfy

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be flying in to Ft. Lauderdale Thursday, providing I can get out of my igloo. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a great time this morning plowing the driveway on the ATV. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            We got about 8" here and it's about time.

Comment

We got bout an inch in the first half hour here. Looks like I should've gone to NAMM this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X