Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

are you sure?

Dr. Labib: You have it, they call it "the Holy Jihad'. What does Holy Jihad mean? The Holy Jihad is to fight the Jews and the Christians, to conquer them, and to make Islam the only religion of the land. And in the Koran, there is a very clear verse, "Fight until Islam will be the dominating religion, not only in Saudi Arabia, or Libya, or Tunisia, but in all region, they are dreaming about an Islamic empire that will cover the whole earth. And that is according to the Koran. So when they speak about peace in the Koran, there is no talk about peace. There is no talk about peace. In fact, they say, "Go fight, go fight, go fight, and especially Jews and Christians."And in one of my books I said, "But why not Buddhists?" Buddhism is a well known religion, and it has millions of adherents, why don't you fight them? At least they don't believe in a god. You see, he didn't care, because Buddhism was not there. It was in India, far from him, so he didn't care. But he cared for the religions around Arabia. And when he went to Egypt, he forced millions of Coptic Christians in Egypt to be Muslims. He conquered Iran, Persia, and he made the Persians Muslims. And he conquered Syria, and he made it an Islamic country. And so on and so forth. It's all by sword, it's all by force. They can't deny that. They cannot deny that.

[ May 04, 2004, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: MichaelMadeja ]

Comment

how wrong..

Comment

Hey, Z... you got somethin' to add, or are you just padding your post count?
        [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Hey, Monk!
          Drop me an email - I just had a cool idea.
          [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          [email protected]
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
            Most of the students in Iran are pissed of because the lack of separation between state and religion. Some of them now even hate their own religion, because they have gotten sick and tired of it being of they way it is used. [/QB]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As well they should,I could acutally care less about the oil the point of the whole thing was being told that the people in these countries "choose" to live that way,it's more than a little obvious they don't.And until they do this war will never end. [/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Turkey is free, yet women there still cover themselves with those arabic dresses or atleast wear headscarves.. many of them in eastern Turkey live more like Arabs than Turks, even though they have the freedom to do whatever they want. They choose to live that way. Iran and Saudi Arabia are most definitely repressed, but I assure you, if the governments were secular, the general populations lifestyle wouldn't change all that much. We'd just see a lot more Arab alcholics. Iranian students are a major threat because they oppose and protest the government occasionally, so maybe the younger generation will set up a secular government in the future, we'll see. As for Saudi Arabia, its a dictatorship and a country made up of either poor uneducated people or wealthy lazy Arabs who live on oil. They won't ever get anywhere, they're repressing themselves more so than the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Lev:
              Turkey is free, yet women there still cover themselves with those arabic dresses or atleast wear headscarves.. many of them in eastern Turkey live more like Arabs than Turks, even though they have the freedom to do whatever they want. They choose to live that way.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yes, women in Islam are of course free to live as they choose. Please. Spare me the [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] .

Originally posted by Lev:
              Iran and Saudi Arabia are most definitely repressed, but I assure you, if the governments were secular, the general populations lifestyle wouldn't change all that much.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here I actually agree with you but it's because the freedom they have is the freedom anyone who's a member of a death cult has: you can rebel and/or ignore the lifestyle mandated by the cult/religion but to do so is to risk your life. In Islam rebellion is infinitely more dangerous for women than men though there are certainly many examples of men being sentenced to death by *ISLAMIC CLERICS* for nothing more than calling for reform in their governments or merely criticising Islam. So long as the clerics retain the power to issue fatwahs calling for the death of any who dares to challenge Islam, reform will not be possible.
              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I was talking about Turkey, where they do have the freedom to choose [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Try again.

More than 6,000 "honour" crimes are committed every year - in the West Bank, Jordan, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, India and Pakistan.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Hey if we dropped non kosher hot dogs on them ...they can't go to heaven right ... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    that sounds like a cheap alternative .... [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

we could do this... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill I've heard more than one commentator suggest that we should be greasing our Hellfire missiles with pig fat. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

So out of the 1.5 billion people in all those countries there are 6000 honour crimes.. 12000 murders occur in the US alone every year, does that mean you're less free? Most of them probably occur in Iran, Palestine, and Pakistan anyway... depending on where you are in Turkey, you're looked down upon for wearing a headscarf, eastern Turkey, along the border of Iraq/Syria is very much Arab, I wouldn't be surprised if all those 'honor' crimes were committed in those areas... to me, they're irrelevant anyway.

Edit: before you go around digging up more articles, being from Turkey and having lived there, I know how free it is, so don't bother arguing.

Comment

I say bring a truck loads of pigs there and threahen to bomb the whole herd of swine guts ..

there will be covered in porkage shrapnel , pork ribs ...and pig feet up their fuckin stinkin' asses!!!

bathe them in pig blood ...that's the ticket ...fuck let me handle this shit

it be over tomorrow ..

so some of the world gets pissed ...they'll get over it ..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well Lev by your logic I guess that those murders in the US are irrelevant to me since neither I nor anyone I know has been murdered. It's just something that happens to someone else somewhere else and therefore isn't any of my concern. If only we'd all bury our heads in the collective sand I guess the world would be a better place, no?

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
                              Well Lev by your logic I guess that those murders in the US are irrelevant to me since neither I nor anyone I know has been murdered. It's just something that happens to someone else somewhere else and therefore isn't any of my concern. If only we'd all bury our heads in the collective sand I guess the world would be a better place, no?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you could put it that way... since there's nothing either one of us can do about the worlds problems besides discuss them, why spend so much time worrying about them? If there are problems that affect my freedom, such as a high crime rate in my area, then of course I have something to worry about and as a citizen of the world I'll speak up against it. However, I only worry about problems that are a part of my life, since those are the only ones I have a chance to deal with. During the earthquake in Turkey where 30,000 people died, I was the first one out there handing out bread to the people who had been left homeless. When an earthquake occured in India, I read the article and then completely forget about the whole issue. Why? Because there's nothing I can do about it, so why worry? It sounds selfish, but I'm far from it, it's just reality. Many people think Islam will one day affect their own freedom, I think it won't, I think thats ultimately what we're debating here.

Comment

Those head scarve things ...we used to call them Babushkas when I was younger ....would you ever screw a woman wearing a bubushka ... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

yes or no....

Comment

Working...
                                X