Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

Yet without people like Tillman, this person would not have the freedoms he now enjoys.
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

The individual who wrote that uneducated and very inaccurate article appears to not even be from The United States. I say, kick the sorry as out of the country, and revoke any certificate they have recieved, and ship them back to the sorry ass country they left to persue a better life. Tillman to me is a true american hero. He gave up everything to serv his country. I myself was driven to tears when 9/11 came to pass. Back in 1991 when desert storm was going on, I was moved to join the service and do my part to serv my country. It never escalladed to were I had to because the conflict was over within 10 minutes, but I was moved back then, like Tillman was moved on 9/11. I am grateful for his service, and strong conviction to make this world a safer place to inhabit. Thank You Mr. Tillman for your service and Honor!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      1990 Jackson Professional
      1992 Dean ML
      2004 Epiphone Flying V
      2005 Epiphone Dot
      2009 Fender Stratocaster
      2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
      2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
      2006 Fender P Bass
      2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
      1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
      1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
      Custom Pedalboard
      ADA MP1
      ADA FX2
      Tascam 2488

Comment

Okay, here is my $.02. Probably not exactly politically correct, oh well....

1. You feel we get overly involved in the business of other countries, i.e. Germany. We didn't get involved after the first world war and twenty years later we were at war with Germany again. Maybe there would have been a World War III by now, with Germany defeated a third, if not a fourth time if we hadn't "gotten involved in other countries business".

2. France has the shortest memory of any country on the planet. We saved their asses in not one, but two World Wars, against who??? That's right...Germany. Yet they side with Germany and wouldn't support the U.S. policy towards Iraq. In fact, it was proven that they had sold weapons to Iraq since the end of the first Gulf War.

3. Unfortunately, the reason that most of the globe appears to be against the U.S. is in fact, one of the rights that the U.S. defends. That's right, freedom of speech. "Good News" doesn't sell, so it is rarely reported. In fact, usually it is less than the whole story that makes the news. All of the news agencies happily report that "three children died at an orphanage when their building was hit by a missile". What they don't like to add is the fact that it was collateral damage from the AAA and SAM site that was in the orphanage's playground blowing up. That wouldn't paint the U.S. as the bad guy, and therefore wouldn't sell as many papers.

This is just my opinion! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

NOR SALVO INCOMING!!!!!
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          ===========
          "the problem is that you are involved just about EVERYWHERE. you have to understand that some people dont want to have the US involved all the time."

Then maybe someone else needs to step up to the plate. We are sick and tired of being the world's police , as well. I challenge you to name one international crisis solved by the UN without the US President and/or miltary backing them up.

Just one.
          --------------

"but who do you think you are that you can simply ignore what other countries say?"

When these 'other countries' take actions that jepordize and endanger our interests - lie, decieve, and betray us for economic gain - how can we put any credibility on what 'other nations' say?

If your country would stop letting France make all your decisions for you, we'd get along much better.
          ------------------

"maybe you dont like that he didnt support the US in the iraq war, but then beeing so arrogant and immature and not talking to him for months?"

He betrayed us. Literally. France and Germany assured us they would back any resolution we sent to the Security Council - that we were allied in the need to crush Iraq. They allowed us to commit ourselves, then rabidly turned on us right before the vote - ambushing us in front of a world audience. While this level of guile is expected from France, the German deception hurt us very deeply, very personally.

Then we discover that Germany's reversal came as a result of Saddam's offer to award German companies the lions share of reconstruction contracts once the santions were lifted. France and Russia were bought off by massive (trillion$) oil rights to undeveloped fields.

And you wonder why we won't listen to you anymore?
          --------------------------

"he's the head of the biggest state in the european union (not to forget that the french didnt agree, too, and france is quite big, too), thats nobody you should simply ignore"

I agree. We should watch those two nations much more closely than in the past,
          ------------------------

"it would be better to respect the descisions of the european union"

Better for Europeans, sure. The problem is a lot of what the EU wants is not only contrary OUR intrests - but we are expected to pay for it, too. France has shown over and over that it revels in taking any position that places it in contention with the US. And since France leads the majority of the EU around by the nose, it's difficult to respect 'decisions' that come from governments that consistantly hold an antagonistic stance toward us (and a protagonistic stance toward our enemies).
          ---------------

"you are never guilty."

The US held to standards that no other nation in history has had to live up to.
          - If we keep to ourselves; we are selfish and insensitive to the plights of the world.
          - If we cooperate and paticipate; We are weak and will allow ourselves to used and decieved.
          - If we act unilaterally; We are imperialistic, opportunistic, miliaristic monsters.

Seeing as our feet are held to the fire no matter what we do, or how and when we do it, we tend to keep our stuff 'close to the vest'.

What was the last international action Germany apologized for? Secret reconstruction contracts with Saddam? German-built nuke-capable bunkers for Saddam? Sitting on your hands as Bosnia morphed from a small dispute into a humanitarian nightmare? It's not just the US, my friend.

Governments don't apologize, as it opens them up to too much liability.
          ----------------

"it's a bit strange. the US said that saddam had chemical weapons. well, the US gave it to saddam, so thats why they think he still has them."

1. He used chem against Iranian troops. (Well documented)
          2. He used chem against his own people. (Well documented)
          3. Ammo dumps containing chem were found during Gulf 1.
          4. He refused to provide ONE SCRAP OF PROOF that he had destroyed them.
          5. He repeatedly threw out UN inspectors.

That's why we KNOW he had them.

BTW: The only WMD Saddam obtained from the US were a couple small dishes of spores (for 'medical' purposes, lol). The overwhelming bulk of those capabilities came from France.
          -------------------

"neither the inspectors before the war nor the army after the war found them."

1. The inspectors were not allowed to find them. Every time they got close, they got tossed.
          2. The war isn't over, yet.
          3. If I was the evil ruler of 25 million people, in a nation 437,072 sq km in area (the vast majority of which is unpopulated desert, trillions of dollars of oil income annually, sole control of the armed forces/intelligence apparatus/police, and thirteen years of time to work with...

...I could hide anything I wanted so well that it would take decades for you (or ten-thousand of you) to find it, And even then, you would only find it when it started bubbling up underneath the schools, playgrounds, and hospitals I would bury it under.

BTW: Does anyone else find it odd that the capital of Jordan just foiled a massive chem attack, the attackers came from Syria, and NOT ONE NEWS SERVICE is connecting these dots??? Did Syria give them the chem? Or did it come from somewhere else.....?
          -------------------

"if i were an american, i would at least wonder why i'm hated that much that someone destroys two skyscrapers."

We know why. We also understand that you can't make everyone like you at the same time.

If I were Euro, I would wonder why my country supports those who would like nothing better than replacing my democratic government with mullahs, my beliefs with their god, and my laws with Sharia - at the expense of the world's only superpower, who has saved you from yourselves twice in the last century, is your primary economic partner, and provides the majority of your national defense (and PAYS YOU TO DO IT!).
          ----------------------

"why don't they attack the guys attacking you?"

If you looked out your window, and saw a gang of heavily armed thugs beating, killing, raping, maiming and destroying the family who lived across the street because one of them spoke out against the thugs, what would you do? Most of the people in Iraq are just like most of the people in Germany, or America, or anywhere.

The Iraqis remember that the UN made the US stop the last time before the job was finished - tens of thousands were executed as a result. Now they see the UN trying to worm its corrupted claws into their nations business yet again. This time, they will sit and wait to see who wins before choosing sides.
          ----------------------

"nobody here wants the americans to leave."

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...nt_1376153.htm
          http://www.islam-online.net/English/...rticle07.shtml
          http://www.parti-pas.org/modules.php...=print&sid=234
          http://mathaba.net/x.htm?http://math....shtml?x=44015

No one, hmm?
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Why would people from another country blow up US skyscrapers? Because they're FUCKHEADS. That's why. They follow Bin Laden, a fucking LOONEY. I'm more Muslim than him. He's crazy and uses religion as a sheild. His so called good Muslim followers were hanging out in strip clubs. America is sooo decadent. That's why those sorry ass terrorists hang out in strip clubs here. They just wanted fame. Nothing more. They hate us because they're jealous and stupid. That's why.

Comment

as said above, thank you for kicking hitlers ass. but if i get you properly you want to say that germany is a war hungry nation and would start a war every 20 years? right? plain fuckin wrong. i don't know much about WWI, but hitler was a phenomenon. even if you just killed him and left us alone afterwards, there would NEVER be something even slightly similar. we learned our lesson, and we paid our price for trusting him. as said above, nobody could even suspect that his plan was to murder a whole race. those historical events are the reason for us beeing very critical when it comes to politics. if some politician shows even the slightest tendency towards racism and fascism, he gets kicked out (the last time that happened was 2003 where a member of parliament was kicked out of his party). so be sure, than won't happen again.

but what i personally don't get is why the US thinks that everyone WANTS to be helped? imo its not correct to invade a country in order to bring peace into it. you can't fight violence with violence. what happens if you try to can be seen in iraq nowadays. i mean, america isnt the police of the world. even if some country thinks it has to fight against another (not against US in this case, for example some african state) its not good, thats for sure, but as long as the conflict doesnt escalate i see no reason for beeing involved. abstract example: you see 2 gangs fighting against each other on the streets. do you care? maybe. do you try to stop their fight? i doubt that. and theres no reason for beeing involved. if you let them fight, they will calm down sooner or later. but if you get involved you will be the asshole who's attacked and hated. get my point?

greets
              fragle

Comment

"if you let them fight, they will calm down sooner or later."

Could you provide a few examples of that?
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

the germans suffered from hitler big time, and if you stood up and said something, you got killed - or worse.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah but most of them was taking benefits in some way from the war and the occupation of Europe?

remember, gestapo was EVERYWHERE. and so was SA and SS. you really should not think the germans agreed with the things hitler did during WWII (or better said: from 1935 on).
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup sure dude ,but if People from my country ( not only here) got kicked out from their houses without a chance to take anything and then germans came to that houses and lived there what did they thought - santa claus gave it to them ?

germany was in an extreme situation. there were shitloads of unemployed people,
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey the great crisis of the '30's was just everywhere around the world, America and whole Europe suffered from that ,so imo that's no excuse.

my hometown was completely destroyed in WWII because of a "mistake" of the british.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ever heard about destruction of Warsaw ? about destroying everything in Russia ? geez dude, And what about Spain in 35 - Guernica ? that was something different eh ??

Comment

Originally posted by Fragle:
                    another thing i want to mention is that -if i recall correctly - the americans only attacked military buildings, whereas the british destroyed everything. my hometown was completely destroyed in WWII because of a "mistake" of the british. their bombers confused this city with another....at least they said so. and i should mention that this city never was some military important city. almost every building was civil.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What you've just described is the normal course of warfare throughout the history of mankind. It's only since Viet Nam that we've somehow come to believe that wars can be won without forcing the capitulation of the civilian population of the enemy. The hard cold truth is that no war can be won if the civilian population does not suffer to the point that their suffering becomes unbearable and they lose the will to fight.

not to mention that the average dude didnt know jack about the shit going on in auschwitz, dachau etc.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep and even after the war a big chunk of the population didn't believe that Hitler had actually done the things he'd done. In areas surrounding the concentration camps the allied troops forced the locals to view the horrors so that word of their reality would spread in local populations.

i have to admit that i'm not informed which "illegal contracs" you mean. i'm going to inform myself and later answer this.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's probably referring to many of the industrial contracts European nations signed with Iraq during the duration of the UN sanctions. In particular, French oil interests were granted the exclusive right to develop the Iraqi oil fields after the UN sanctions were lifted (and they were granted those rights at a fraction of their market value).

That said, the bigger story is the skimming & kickbacks in the UN's "humanitarian" oil-for-food program. That program was supposed to work as follows: Saddam issued vouchers that allowed entities to buy a predetermined amount of Iraqi oil at a price set by Saddam, the UN approved the buyer list, the oil vouchers were sold by the receiving parties to oil interests that would actually pick up the oil, and the cash instead of going to Saddam was to go to the UN to be used to purchase humanitarian supplies for the Iraqi people. What really happened was this: Saddam issued vouchers at *far* below market rates to hundreds of western European politicians and diplomats who agreed to kick back a portion of the funds to Saddam when they sold the vouchers to oil interests (records found in Baghdad indicate that close associates of French president Chirac, Russian president Putin, British MP Galloway, and literally hundreds of other government and UN officials ... along with several known supporters of Islamic terrorists), the vouchers were sold to oil interests and the sellers then transferred a portion of the sale price to Saddam directly and through front organizations and a portion to the UN (who skimmed almost $2.5 *billion* dollars in "administrative costs" off of their portion). So you'll have to pardon me if I'm no in the least surprised that there were many voices in Europe opposing action in Iraq - many had sweetheart business deals set to go into effect as soon as the UN sanctions were lifted and many more were simply bought and paid for by Saddam's regime. More here, here, here, here, and in thousands of other places on the 'net. It's truly disgusting that our "allies" in Europe were purchased so cheaply by a thug.

another thing: as said above, i really understand your need to defend your country, but sometimes it's a bit strange. the US said that saddam had chemical weapons. well, the US gave it to saddam, so thats why they think he still has them.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually this is completely wrong. Iraq was a SOVIET client state and purchased the vast majority of their weapons and acquired the vast majority of their ability to produce weapons from the Soviet Union (though the French played a very large role as well). The United States has never given Saddam chemical weapons though we did support him to prevent the Iranians from gaining mastery of the Middle East. The vast majority of the "military" goods Saddam procured from the US consisted of unarmed helicopters (IIRC these accounted for around 80% of the total dollar value of our support for Saddam's regime).

the problem is: if there are chemical weapons, why are they still lost? neither the inspectors before the war nor the army after the war found them.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Here are a few photos of the result of Saddam's use of the chemical weapons he never had:

If you need more evidence, simply Google "Halabja" or read an account of the Iran/Iraq war. To deny that Saddam had and used chemical weapons is as ignorant as denying the Holocaust.

you may find it offensive, but lots of people think that -beside securing the US- the oil was a very important reason for starting the war. in the end, money rules the world, you know?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Offensive? No. Ignorant? Yes. If we wanted oil, all we had to do was purchase it. Saddam would have been thrilled to sell the US all the oil we wanted.

But you're exactly correct that money rules the world. Judging by how cheaply Saddam was able to purchase support in Europe, it must take a lot less money to rule Europe than to rule America.

what i want to know is how you think about this: if i were an american, i would at least wonder why i'm hated that much that someone destroys two skyscrapers. there has to be a reason why someone does this. people dont just get up and think "he, today i feel like killing a few thousand americans". i would think about what i've done wrong in the past that i'm hated this much.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those statements are naive in the extreme. There is NOTHING that the United States, Europe or anyone else can do to reign in radical Islam. Do some research: freedom and liberty are at odds with Sharia. Democracy and self-rule are not compatible with a strict interpretation of Islam. It's that simple.

moreover, i think it's quite strange that someone who freed iraq is hated that much. afaik more people got killed after the end of the iraq war than during the war itself. if the people living in iraq really LIKE beeing free of saddamn, why don't they attack the guys attacking you?
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Because they're afraid. I'm glad that you and I have never lived under governments that routinely torture and rape their citizens as a means of instilling enough fear to keep order. But because we haven't we can't relate to the fear felt by the Iraqi people who have lived in those conditions for decades now.

I'll invite you to search the 'net for accounts from US soldiers who've returned from Iraq. Uniformly they state that the overwhelming majority of Iraqis are very friendly to them, are very glad that Saddam is gone, and are excited at the prospect of self-rule. They also state that these well-wishers immediately melt away into the shadows when militants appear because it's still routine for Iraqis to be kidnapped and killed as an example to their neighbors.

talking about racism. when martin luther king was still alive, the average black worker earned about 58% of the money the average white worker earned. today, it's still only 60%. black people may be allowed to sit next to white people in busses, for example, but the racism issue is definetely not solved - yet. the blacks are the first who get fired if a company has to fire some workers, and they are the last who get jobs when a company is looking for workers.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Your statements above are so ignorant as to be amusing. The corporate world's lips are firmly attached to the butts of minorities. Minorities (at least when I was part of the corporate world) routinely get plum jobs, larger raises and are more readily hired than white males (the only non-minority left).

Years ago (during the recession of the early 90s) I did a little survey of my own. I sent out resumes in two varieties: my normal resume and a resume that was identical in every respect but one: I added to "professional affiliations" section "Member of the NAACP" (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People). FYI it's illegal to inquire about race / gender / marital status in hiring here in the US but such clues are routinely used on resumes as indications to prospective employers. Guess what happened: the NAACP resume got 10x the callbacks as my regular resume FROM THE SAME POOL OF EMPLOYERS.

Yep, there's lots of discrimination left in the US but it's against white males (and Asians because they achieve better than other minority populations - not to mention the "majority" - and are punished for it).

so it was more like choosing between two big piles of shit and deciding which was the smaller one ^^
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Truer words about politicians were never spoken. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

addition:

@overlord: maybe i got you wrong (or you got me wrong), but i meant no one wants the americans to leave GERMANY. i was not talking about you leaving iraq. and those guys protesting against your iraq policy: well....they are politically on the extreme left side (at least most of the time) and are loyal schröder followers and are against every war no matter why there is war. thats a group of people i personally cant identify with. in my book, schröder's head is full of shit (he leads germany into an economic chaos), and i don't agree with his iraq policy either (i have to add that i didn't agree with stoiber's unconditional support of your iraq policy....i'd have prefered if germany would have remained totally neutral).
                      i don't want you to leave iraq. i mean, you invaded this country, and if you now retreated i would look at it as a sign of weakness and fear. you are there, and now remain there and make sure that the country calms down again.

but you don't like france too much, don't you? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      doesn't matter, the only french thing i like is champagne [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and to be honest, people eating frogs have to be crazy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Interesting list.

Will it also include removing every McD/BK/TFC restaurant ever built outside the US and apologizing for MTV, Rap, Nu-metal and David Hasselhof?

Also, please, stop referring to the european countries as a "one minded union" that all share the same views. A lot of countries here have more in common with New Zeeland than with their surrounding neighbours.

Comment

holy shit....
                          the twin towers fell because we the US support israel the only country not to have a known border to the UN because it keeps changing. What the US/UN did would be like Canada taking over America & giving half of it back to the native americans. we are in war with iraq & in the middle east for one reason OIL. i doubt the gov't could give 2 shits about the people there or anything but oil & money. Hell its Bushs grandfather who made his money in oil & still does. all of cheneys friends at these huge companies are the ones making $ by the US rebuilding a country that we are destroying $$$. The rich get richer & the rest is status quo so to speak.
                          as far as europe & what the rest of the world thinks i dont care, nor does our government obviously. the UN, we created the UN & its a JOKE we made the rules we can break the rules.
                          as far as im concerned we should have turned the entire middle east into an ash tray years ago, but thats not going to happen. big oil companies wouldnt let that happen same reason why we dont use alcohol to fuel our cars $$$.

Comment

apologizing for nu metal wouldnt be the worst thing you could do *lol* just think of the fred durst "guitar solo" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

well, back to topic:

so you say that if the iraqis do nothing against the rebels attacking your guys is alright because they are scared to hell? well, what do you think the situation during WWII was like? if everywhere around you people who are communists, jews or whatever disappeared, you would be scared, too, won't you? of course you cant compare some rebels attacking some soldiers to the murdering of a whole race, but the basics are the same. scare your population to death, then you have nothing to fear.

"What you've just described is the normal course of warfare throughout the history of mankind. It's only since Viet Nam that we've somehow come to believe that wars can be won without forcing the capitulation of the civilian population of the enemy. The hard cold truth is that no war can be won if the civilian population does not suffer to the point that their suffering becomes unbearable and they lose the will to fight."

isn't it a shame that it cannot be won without all this shit going on? makes me thinking about how cruel and stupid mankind is

"Yep and even after the war a big chunk of the population didn't believe that Hitler had actually done the things he'd done. In areas surrounding the concentration camps the allied troops forced the locals to view the horrors so that word of their reality would spread in local populations"

i think its quite clear that such cruel things can't be believed that easily. you have to understand that during WWII he was the leader, the one who made germany strong again, and as said above almost nobody knew that this shit is going on. of course they knew that SOMETHING is going on, but what exactly? no. and always keep in mind that asking WHAT is going on was very dangerous.

"Offensive? No. Ignorant? Yes. If we wanted oil, all we had to do was purchase it. Saddam would have been thrilled to sell the US all the oil we wanted. "

but invading iraq and not having to pay for oil is way cheaper. and if i'm informed correctly, the american economical situation isnt that good at the moment, or am i wrong?

to the racism thingy: well....i dont live in the US so i have no experience. so you are right, it seems like i have no clue what i'm talking about. i said this because of the thing's they told us a few years ago in school. somehow i thought they are telling us the truth.

i'm not going to answer again today......i'll go to bed now [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] it's 11oclock pm here, and i have to get up early. good night everyone......and try not to extend this topic to 5 pages until tomorrow *lol*

greets
                            fragle

Comment

Someone needs to apologize for David Hasselhoff [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] more trouble out of Germany [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, as for why we were attacked on September 11th, 2001: back in the 1970s the Ayatollah Khomeni issued an order to all Muslims to attack Western interests - and America in particular - at every opportunity. Unlike Western cultures who send out warning notices and scheduled times of attack like a damn TV Guide, that order had no time limit of beginning or end - it went into effect the minute he issued it and will remain in effect until the Earth explodes/implodes. It is a standing order to kill all Europeans and Americans at every opportunity using any means necessary or available - from sticks and stones to jumbo jets.

Why was this order issued? Because of our Hollywood, Wall Street, and Playboy; Because of our friendship with Israel (whom every Arab nation perceives as a threat); And because of our global economic power at the time.
                              Religious fanatics have always sought to control the world and spread their religion to every corner - from the Crusades to Catholicism to the Islamic Jihad, every extremist group has sought and fought to impose their beliefs on everyone else.
                              --------------------------------------------------

Why aren't the Iraqi civillians helping us against the insurgents? Two factors:
                              #1 - Fear of being slaughtered when the US troops move to the next city
                              2 - Religious convictions: Muslim may not kill Muslim, and may not aid an enemy of any Muslim in any way, or they will become the enemy of Muslims as well.
                              This was explained by several Muslim/Islamic scholars during the Gulf War.
                              --------------------------------------------------

And whoever told you that stuff about blacks making less than whites for the same job needs to be smacked in the head. I worked with a black guy (who recently got fired for sleeping on the job) who had the same job I did and made the same hourly rate that I did. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't keep his eyes open on the job and got caught one too many times. He once told me he had a feeling the company was trying to get him fired or make him quit by putting him doing crappy jobs (which EVERYONE had to do) because he was the only black press operator to have been there as long as he had (with the exception of one guy on day shift). This is racism. To single out skin color as the basis for treatment is racism. He didn't count the fact that he was a slow-ass and a complainer - it took him 20 minutes to do something that should have taken him 5, but he just wouldn't move them damn feet fast enough and wouldn't stop b1tching about having to do a job that involved a minute amount of physical labor (which was less work than it took to fuck his girlfriend).

Newc
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

we bailed them out of viet nam and paid a steep price for it as well.

Originally posted by Overlord:

2. France has the shortest memory of any country on the planet. We saved their asses in not one, but two World Wars, against who??? That's right...Germany. Yet they side with Germany and wouldn't support the U.S. policy towards Iraq. In fact, it was proven that they had sold weapons to Iraq since the end of the first Gulf War.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Working...
                                X