Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

Babuska I believe is the Russian word for grandmother....so the real question is then, Bill, would you screw a babuska?

Comment

yes.. headscarf or not, as long as she's hot its all good. They always say catholic school girls are wild, imagine what these women must be like [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Remember that hot little islamic tart that was on a newsweek or Time cover years ago ...

I think I'd bang here!! ...but you probably would have to prune about a good three pounds of body wool off her pits , legs , ass and box

my wife shears me like a sheep twice a month ...it's an amazing sight to behold.!!!

[ May 05, 2004, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:

I 's think I'd bang here!! ...but you probably wouild have to prune about a good three pounds of body wool off their pits , legs , ass and box
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The cultures are NOT 'melding', and that is the root of the problem. Throughout history, mankind has generally strived to coexist whenever possible. But, as with any living organisms, sometimes coexistance is one-sided. Eventually the parasitic force will consume its host - and then itself. Or the host will destroy the parasite. It can't be both.

Islam does not 'meld'. Ever. Anywhere. Never has. Many European cities are currently learning this the hard way, no?

The Islamic cultures create nothing. Invent nothing. Manufacture nothing. They exist as parasites to the rest of the planet. They cannot even pump their own oil. The nations that have broken free of their religious bondage, such as Turkey, have benifited greatly as a result of their secular government.
            ========
            The US could become energy self-sustaning in 5-10 years. The technologies currently exist. All we have to do is convert our autos to hydrogen (in progress). The reason we haven't - is the world economy would collapse. Think the Middle East is bad now? Remove their only source of income...
            ========
            It's not about oil.
            It's about money.
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

No head scarf but queen Rania of Jordan is a total hottie:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Agreed!
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by Lev:
                  So out of the 1.5 billion people in all those countries there are 6000 honour crimes.. 12000 murders occur in the US alone every year, does that mean you're less free?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And how many police stations and telephones are in the desert not to mention the cities,how many of these "murder your wife legally" crimes go unreported? You're comparing numbers that can never be factual,quite like oranges and apples.

When a society is truly free it will take generations for the people themselves to fit into the new lifestyle change.We still have remnants of that left in the U.S. (I'm from the south,I've lived it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) just look at the Amish [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                    Hey, Monk!
                    Drop me an email - I just had a cool idea.
                    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    [email protected]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ehum?

Okay, it´s done. Check your mailbox [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

*double post*

Comment

• Re: A step to peace plan for U.S. No Action .. No Jackson..

By: Yet another one
                        Try again.
                        quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        More than 6,000 "honour" crimes are committed every year - in the West Bank, Jordan, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, India and Pakistan.
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">By Lev:
                        So out of the 1.5 billion people in all those countries there are 6000 honour crimes.. 12000 murders occur in the US alone every year, does that mean you're less free?
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's kind of comparing apples and oranges. He didn't state 6,000 murders occure every year for you to compare it to the the murder rate in the US. Nor was it stated how many honour deaths occur in the US each year.
                        I'm not trying to get political or trying to justify either side of the debate as I've never lived there and shared their culture, where as you have. I'm just stating that this particular comparison can't be an accurate one unless you're comparing like statistics.

Comment

Working...
                        X