so...I grew a huge pair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so...I grew a huge pair...

You see Gold Moon Soloist ..I understand your point of view and do practice that vey mindset ...to elderly , or the young ...I use descretion.

But you have to remember I follow a "differrent: set of rules and laws under "my' religion and found that "fuck Off you fuckin' fucker" get's the best results .. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

But "I" can get away with that shit ...some people ....most people can't ...

because ...well, if you saw me ...you'd understand.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

peace

BTW I also use discretion of what of wear where I'm at ...for example I have a Cradle of filth shirt (one of many) that has a naked chick on it ...I don't want small kids to see that ...that wouldn't be right .

[ April 01, 2004, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hey wulfe13... you must be a tough guy!

you sure did tell that old man who was just trying to help [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

if you ever talked that way to my grandfather i would have punched you in the face

Comment

Originally posted by stsk:
        hey wulfe13... you must be a tough guy!

you sure did tell that old man who was just trying to help [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

if you ever talked that way to my grandfather i would have punched you in the face
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i seem to remember a thread about you thinking about being a drug dealer and we all told you how stupid that idea was .....and you getting upset that we was giving you our opionin on the matter [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ya man. From what I hear you (Bill Z) are legendary around here. I was just giving my two cents. If I upset you or anyone sorry. I just really do not like it when people make judgements on others based on what their appearance. If I had it my way we could all sit down, have a beer [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] , bang our heads [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and talk out our problems [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] . I understand that you live the life that only Bill Z could live... which is totally cool. The music we listen to and the way we dress does not make us who we are... well not completely anyways. As cliche as this sounds, it is what is on the inside that counts... I am starting to rant though. (It is late and I am tired)
          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Gold Moon Soloist...yep ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You nailed it [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I never get mad at this kind of crap ...But I'm always very amused by it. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I've seen , talked to and "arrested" people who were completely in the nude ...just walking casualy down the street , in the middle of the afternoon. They still have no clue what they did wrong... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

this stuff is just amusing at best.

I like all the Christ stuff though ...I always get a boner when I hear his name [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

but that just between me and J.C. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by gold moon soloist:
              Ya man. From what I hear you (Bill Z) are legendary around here.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Only in his own mind, though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yes there too... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I said only, ya dipshit! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> That's like saying that the cross is no longer allowed because KKK / white power organizations use it to promote their agenda of hate.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But their cross is usually burning while promoting. BIG DIFFERENCE. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not always.. I've seen KKK / white power folk actually use the Cross stand alone since cross burning isn't allowed anymore.

Comment

Yes Ron , I'm ONLY a legend ...yes , I know ...thank you for your support..

you can stop buttering me down now.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You know what would REALLY take huge balls?

Actually wearing the placard Bruce Willis' character wore in Harlem in the second Die Hard movie. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                          Gold Moon Soloist...yep ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You nailed it [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I never get mad at this kind of crap ...But I'm always very amused by it. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I've seen , talked to and "arrested" people who were completely in the nude ...just walking casualy down the street , in the middle of the afternoon. They still have no clue what they did wrong... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

this stuff is just amusing at best.

I like all the Christ stuff though ...I always get a boner when I hear his name [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

but that just between me and J.C. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I haven't been here long enough to know just exactly what you mean by that... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

WOW..Bill the lead role in walking tall should have been yours!

Comment

FrOsty.."I haven't been here long enough to know just exactly what you mean by that..."

Hello Sir , there's not much of a mystery to me really ...what I say is whatcha get. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Rich ...about that "sign" ...well , I'm not going there but ...I've pretty much did that....well I was "detailed" to bring the same reaction basically...it worked.

You don't want to be a white guy with a mohawk wearing all black with my jeans tucked into my SHINY new combat boots wearing a pentagram (just being myself) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ..in the middle of the Garden Valley projects.. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Actualy it took a while before a group of six or seven grew the courage to respond to my presence (from a distance)....I had plenty of "unseen" back up... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

nice story...it was in c/w a Hate Crime murder invest.

but that was five years ago ...stop bring up the past will you ...., waite I brought that up ...well OK then.

T....I'm only 5'8" ...walking tall is impossible...but I'm a tough little prick ...I had to be. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sully could hook you up with some KISS platform boots! THEN you'd be walking tall!!
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X