PIctures of your gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PIctures of your gear

Big enough to see the neck and the dragon in detail,if you can! I am trying to do a custom and need some good dragon pics. I love , or adore, or I guess wish I had that axe man! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Coolest I have seen! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thanx dude! I not going to rip the graphic or anything, just like it a lot!

Comment

sweet xtrr! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

how do you like the behringer cabs compared to a marshall 4x12"?

Comment

Back off, guys!! I got first dibs on Dave's black cherry XTRR! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Long as I get the lightening TJ.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Pat

Email me and I'll send you a pic or two. Matt's got a good one up on his site, check that out, see if it will do.

Comment

I'll do my part to keep this going, here is my latest aquisition a 2002 Gibson SG Special with a Pewter finish.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

wasn't that your present from your gf? was that you I'm thinking of?

Man.. thats a nice studio Strangletooth.. some serious cash in guitars there.

Comment

My newest Axe! Just trying to keep the thread going:

More pics here: http://www.ventt.com/pics/PRS

[ March 14, 2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Troy from VENTT ]

Comment

Charvelguy,
                  My wife "allowed" me to buy it for my birthday. So I just say it was a gift from her since she would've b!tched about it had it not been my BDay.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

got to keep it going

here is the line up for now

[ March 21, 2003, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: JacksonShredder ]

Comment

Sid, Those freakn rock dude!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I love the tmnt soloist.
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Thanks it is a 1989 one of only a few made and one of only three still around and also one of only two in the US
                        also it is in the books as Anthrax 2 Graphic.

Originally posted by Drsracing:
                        Sid, Those freakn rock dude!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I love the tmnt soloist.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Is that a Yamaha FG 75??

Comment

updated pics of my current arsenal...lol...sorry for the big pics...d.m.

"Fractured" - This is the guitar that the majority of Devane songs were written on...nothing sounds like it and nothing can replace it...

"Snake" - A mutt jackson covered in real python skin...feels strange to play...even stranger to clean and condition...sounds great though...

"Marble" - A one of a kind re-issue...chocolate tone...only one in the world with this finish...thanks to Sandy Westergren for making sure this one ended up in my possession...in this photo you can see a little more of the green in the color (there's purple in there too but only if you hold the guitar at just the right angle)...

"Red & Black" - Still working the kinks out of this one playabilty-wise...great old neck...custom passive Bartolini gives it a sound like no other guitar I own...

"Kelly" - Main stage guitar...need I say more?

"Rhoads" - Tight low end tone...usually in dropped d tuning...

"Granite" - Traded an old charvel for this one...have never regretted it...one of the best necks on a soloist I've ever seen or felt...
                            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

A 1976 FG351 Chuck
                              Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                              Is that a Yamaha FG 75??
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

wow, d.m! You've got some great, unique pieces there. Fractured looks great, but I just can't go past Red & Black. Very nice. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X