PIctures of your gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PIctures of your gear

Here's my stuff (minus my broken Crybaby..that's my brother's Morley bass wah sitting in for it)

Comment

Thread resurrection! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

KE2T, in black forest (dark green). Flat top (no bevels), bound head, neck, & body, TOM string-through.

Comment

That guitar is so rad...

Comment

Thanks Boxcar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

here is my stuff in december. 5 of these are gone now...

Comment

Quite a bit less than it used to be, huh? I've been downsizing...

Comment

Here is a shot of mine Carvin DC150 DC127 Jackson SL1 BGP Charvel Model 88 Carvin Bolt+

I added two more since I took that pic. One new one is a Violin Brown SL2H the other is a Carvin Bolt kit
                Mike
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Most everyone has seen my guit fiddles but here they are with my Crate G60 Gt. Both the amp and the speaker cabinet have the G12-70M Celestion speakers. On top of my amp is my 20 year old Matrix tuner still works. The guitars are left to right 1988 Model 4 project, 89 Model 375, 86 model 3A, 83 SD Charvel, 84 Aria Pro II RS Knight Warrior, and 92 ESP Skulls and Snakes.

This is the setup I using currently Xtreme processor pedal running through Digitech Genesis 1. I may sell these off and go the Pod XT route.

Brian

Comment

Sorry for the bad quality pic.
                    I took this couple nights ago just for fun.
                    There are some guitars and cabs not included in the pic.
                    Suhr Standard,87 Jackson Archtop,GMW Dinky,Jackson Joe Holmes,JCF01 RRV,VHT Combo, 2 Marshall 4x12s, Mesa Rect 2x12,VHT 2150, Behringer V AMP Pro,Empty Amp case.
                    I have 2 more cabs(4x12,6x10),BC Rich Custom Shop,Fender Japan Tele,Gibson copy ES-335, Suhr Strat, these are not in the pic. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X