PIctures of your gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PIctures of your gear

I never heard of them [Traynor] until I went across the border into Canada. Supposedly they had (or have) a great clean sound.

The box that houses my amp is an old PA head. You'd never believe the sound I get out of that thing. One of these days I am going to get some sound clips to share. I am always talking this thing up and on the internet it's hard to describe just how good it sounds without actually hearing it. Even sound clips would wind up sounding washy, but I think you'd get the idea. Let's just say that you don't need any pedals or external preamps.

Comment

I forgot the exact model of the guitar, but it's a Japanese Market Only Charvel Fusion. It's a great guitar that I overpaid to get... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but nobody noticed I backdoored this one on ebay a year or so ago. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

LRG, OMFG is exactly what I said when I saw it on the top shelf at the local Guitar Center... I'm usually like OMG when I see a USA Select, and when I saw that, I just had to have it... I had literally $0 to spend when I had it put on hold for me...

If I custom ordered it, it would be a bit different, that's for sure, but it's just so unique for a Jackson, even from the Custom Shop, that when I saw it, I fell in love with it. I've never seen a Jackson quite as unique as this. The fully figured Korina back, and reverse headstock, and abalone inlays just made me wet myself... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's got a fat and thick LP type neck, but NO HEEL whatsoever... I generally hate fat necks, but this one with the skinny LP type frets is just great!

One thing that pisses me off is that the original pickups were swapped out... I'm eventually going to replace them with the same ones... this is what it looked like at NAMM:

NP: Lacuna Coil - Unleashed Memories \m/
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

BUMP!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(i eat paste)

Comment

Jackson KE3

Warlock in its coffin

together

Comment

XTRR

Soloist

GMW

All that plus:

Furman PL-Plus
            ADA MP-1
            BBE 482
            Mesa 20/20
            Rectifier Cab 4x12 w/ Vintage 30's

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/strongbadness/myjackson.jpg

ummm yeah that's my guitar. pre-emg-81's I'll put a new pic up when I get them developed. It's an RR3. I love it, it loves me. that's why I let it sleep in my bed.

Comment

We can't let this thread die! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

This is my contribution:

Sorry for the not too good image quality. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Anders
                https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

FINALLY I got some pics of my current setup [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                  --------------------------------------------
                  edit:
                  my KE-3
                  ---------------------------------------------

[ February 23, 2003, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Svart ]

Comment

Well,here's my little collection

Not many J/Cs at the moment,but watch this space!

Comment

• Re: PIctures of your gear

Tryin to keep the thread alive.

2000 BC Rich USA Beast:

Beast headstock:

1983 Lado Canadian Devil (1 of 12 ever made):

1982 Ibanez Rocket Roll II:

Group shot 1 with Beast, Rocket Roll, and Canadian Devil:

Group Shot 2 with 1983 Ibanez Destroyer II, and Jackson Stealth HX:

Hopefully more pics next week with 2 more guitars and maybe some amps. Enjoy!!!

[ February 27, 2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Venomboy ]

Comment

[ March 01, 2003, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: The Enema ]

Comment

Trying to keep this thread alive! GMW snakeskin dinky, alder body, maple/maple reverse pointy head neck, Dimarzio Super Distortion, 1 volume, coil tapping mini-toggle, original Floyd. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yowch!!! I don't often swear here but that fokkin' rocks!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Very nice! I'm jealous.

Comment

Alright, I haven't put anything in since the old board, so here ya go... Sorry if the pics are too large, if so, let me know, I'll notch em down a bit if possible.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X