No announcement yet.

2016-2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor - What happened to your boys last night? I'm certainly not complaining

Comment

Originally posted by kamanda View Post
      Razor - What happened to your boys last night? I'm certainly not complaining
      Don't know, but that was one hell of a spanking. As Mike Lange says, "they got beat like a rented mule"!

Comment

And then you returned the favour....then last night...

Game 7 up next. wow

Comment

im on the Preds and Sens bandwagon. fuck, im driving the wagon with a torch and a pitchfork
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I just got into hockey after watching the movie Goon on Netflix. I am rooting for the Predators and loved the last game against the Ducks. Excited for tomorrows game with the Penguins and the Senators.

Comment

Well, at least bettman got what he wanted. Jesus, the refs handed that shit to the pens on a silver platter.

I hate Nashville. But go preds. What a joke.
              Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

What a game! I agree the Ref's we're a little lopsided hah. And Kessel...man, I hated him in Toronto and hate him more now, those dives!

No one thought Sens would even get close to that far. Proud of the boys!

Comment

the Senators just wouldnt cave in, i love how they fought back twice, valiant to the end. Karlsson is fuckin awesome.
                  damnit do i loathe Crosby!
                  Preds bandwagon in full bloom now!

Comment

The whole series had for shit refereeing both ways. The Pens outplayed the Sens, and my hat is off to the Sens for the fight they put up. Anderson played out of his mind, and considering what his family has been through this year I'm happy for him to have played the way he did. Anderson almost stole the series, and if it weren't for him there wouldn't have been a game seven. Karlsson and other Sens playing the way they played their asses off, and so did the Pens. Helluva series, and I'm glad the Pens are going to the big dance again!

Go Pens Go!!!

Comment

Lmfao. Just give the pens the cup already. Wonder how much cash the refs have on Pitt. Lol. What a fucking joke. Disallow a good goal for Nashville, give the pens a bullshit 5 on 3, and then swallow the whistles when golden boy interferes. I'm done. I hate Nashville, but good luck to everyone that thinks this shit isn't fixed. Hope they can beat a 5 on 7 for four games.
                      Last edited by clifffclaven; 05-29-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Go Pens Go! I hope James Neal keeps up his history of playoff stupidity!

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                          Lmfao. Just give the pens the cup already. Wonder how much cash the refs have on Pitt. Lol. What a fucking joke. Disallow a good goal for Nashville, give the pens a bullshit 5 on 3, and then swallow the whistles when golden boy interferes. I'm done. I hate Nashville, but good luck to everyone that thinks this shit isn't fixed. Hope they can beat a 5 on 7 for four games.
                          there's never been a player in my 52 years on this planet that generates more fuckin hatred than sidney crosby, and thats saying something considering i was a hockey player and huge fan since i was 4 years old. that fuckin guy irks the living shit out of me

Comment

I don't even hate Crosby really. Guy is arguably the best player in a generation. What I can't stand is blatant game fixing... sorry... "game management" in bettman-speak.

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                              I don't even hate Crosby really. Guy is arguably the best player in a generation. What I can't stand is blatant game fixing... sorry... "game management" in bettman-speak.
                              nope, im sure of it, i hate him. i know the guy is a fantastic player, i just hate him

Comment

Jesus, man, I have to deal with olczyk as a hawks fan, he's even a worse homer for the pens. And Pierre is even worse. Good god.

Comment

Working...
                                X