2016-2017 Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
    And lmfao.. the refs gift Anaheim game 5... what a fucking joke.
    Yeah, that's the second series changing interference goal they've allowed in that series. That one was worse than the other one. It's a shame the Oilers choked it up in the last three minutes, but there's no way in hell that third goal should have ever counted.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
      My face at the end of tonight's game.

I don't see Washington winning the series so, it won't be so bad.
      I think the coaching is one of the issues in Washington as much as they are all saying that Trotts made a great move last night moving Ovechkin. Boudreau had great regular seasons in Washington and never got anywhere in the playoffs. Look where Boudreau is now - Minni looked amazing in the reg season and looked like they would kick azz in the playoffs. Trotts has had 3 seasons in Washington with great reg season records. The amount of puck possession and shots on goal, you could say that Fleury is killing them (and you'd be right - that guy has NEVER played this well...good for him) but in reality, systems and adjustments should have been made before they ever went down 2-0 in the series. The defense (of the #1 defense in the NHL this year) should not have been giving up those opportunities (and Holtby shouldn't have let some of those in).

Coaching is not who it needs to be in Washington and the GM is still bringing in some of the wrong sort of players IMO. Oshie was a good move I think, Backstrom should be moved for best offer and I am sure that it might be a great offer. He disappears in some games. The thing is, not everyone is as deep as Pittsburgh that they can take on a Phil Kessel...that guy is a floating disappearing act.
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

There will be a lot of holes in the lineup at the end of this year as many in Washington are up for free agency.
        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Comment

Congrats to the refs giving Anaheim the series. Fuck you kesler. Go Ottawa.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

feel bad for edmonton, they got bent over, and weren't even given the decency of astroglide.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              feel bad for edmonton, they got bent over, and weren't even given the decency of astroglide.
              My thoughts too. It's borderline criminal what the NHL did to them, not once, but twice especially. The good news is they're young, they will learn from it, and I'm sure they'll come back stronger next year.

I'm happy as hell for Fleury to win the Caps series with a shutout. He's been a first class guy, and is proving that he's still a very capable starting goalie. This time is the right time of the year to step up.

Comment

i told everyone in my office and at the gym to take the pens last night. people looked at me like i had 3 fuckin heads.
                the Pens own the caps, always have. doesnt matter where the game is being played, i fuckin hate the penguins but i knew as much as ive known anything in my life that theyd win last night. Caps are snakebitten.

Comment

get ready for greatness again Razely, you're gonna win the whole thing again. i know there's still 8 wins to go but i have a hard time seeing anyone knocking you guys off

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    get ready for greatness again Razely, you're gonna win the whole thing again. i know there's still 8 wins to go but i have a hard time seeing anyone knocking you guys off
                    I hope so. Ottawa's neutral zone trap is pretty good, and the remind me a lot of the New Jersey Devils of a few years ago. They have a good coach, and a lot of grit. Karrlsson is a stud, and they're peaking at the right time too.

I can't stand P.K. Subban, so I'm hoping that the Ducks take the Predators out in a seven game series. If the Predators still had Weber I'd be rooting for them.

Comment

All I can say right now is Go Sens Go!

Tomorrow's going to set the mood for that series

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                        I hope so. Ottawa's neutral zone trap is pretty good, and the remind me a lot of the New Jersey Devils of a few years ago. They have a good coach, and a lot of grit. Karrlsson is a stud, and they're peaking at the right time too.

I can't stand P.K. Subban, so I'm hoping that the Ducks take the Predators out in a seven game series. If the Predators still had Weber I'd be rooting for them.
                        pound karlsson and you'll be fine. he's not 100%, hes tender right now. granted id take a karlsson at 70% over most guys at 100% hes a studhorse, but when the rangers pounded him they won handily, when they didnt they gagged.
                        it's the NHL, there's no gimmies in this league, everybody left is great, anybody can beat anybody else. i just dont see anyone taking out the pens. not that i wouldnt love to see it, i hate those bastards. jealous ranger fan speaking here haa haa

Comment

Originally posted by kamanda View Post
                          All I can say right now is Go Sens Go!

Tomorrow's going to set the mood for that series
                          I am cheering hard for them too...I only cheer for Pittsburgh if they are playing Montreal.

Comment

i love watching the pens lose. possibly more than i love watching the rangers win, which is never, so i know i love it more.

Comment

Gutsy win by the Pens. Totally digging the fact that they outhit the Sens. Fleury keeps adding to his resume for the expansion draft. I hate to see him go, but I don't see the Pens protecting him with Murray establishing himself last year and this year, and Jarry in the wings.

Comment

the ducks lost, all is right in the world

Comment

Working...
                                X