Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm I an asshole? Or are these people fucking retarded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanding,_Utah
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Is this small town in Utah still within the USA? Is the USA still a capitalist country? Is the western world still Capitalist? Tell the to go fuck themselves and live in North Korea if they love communist moral etiquette so much. The truth is none of them had the funds at the time and they are a bunch of moaning, backstabing, if only, could have been, pussies.

Carpe diem and all that. If they had any backbone they'd be happy for you and helping you out. As it is you owe them nothing.

I have neighbours like that, everything is one sided, sod em. They see me helping out other neighbours, fixing cars swapping engines etc. and expect the same, thing is I get as much as I give from those people, the other ones who moan are as tight as assholes. It's give and take, Karma. You may well have jumped the gun, but I suspect this small town etiquette thing is bullshit.

Edit: You fucking asshole!
      Last edited by ginsambo; 11-05-2012, 01:45 PM.
      You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

And now all you dumb fuckers are about to elect one of the these fucking lunatics as your your president!

Will you ever learn?

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
          And now all you dumb fuckers are about to elect one of the these fucking lunatics as your your president!
          We don't know which lunatic won it yet!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            We don't know which lunatic won it yet!
            True enough. I trust either about as far as I could throw them.

Comment

oops wrong thread...fuck you!
              Last edited by horns666; 11-07-2012, 02:18 AM.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post
                They see me helping out other neighbours, fixing cars swapping engines etc.
                Ah, so you are a Car Ringer. Get me a nice Bentley please.
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  Hey there is a line, wait your turn!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    Sorry mate I only do 4x4's and Vans. Actually funny you say that....
                    You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Looks like the Kenyan lunatic one, instead of the white lunatic. I don't know if I should be happy or sad :think:.

Not like we had the best choice for candidates this year...
                      Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                      Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

I came to this thread last week to see if you had posted. I thought you would have been hung by now.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm still alive . I'm kind of keeping a low profile, but I think I pissed even more people off today. (I just can help it). I was at a Napa's and a bunch of redneck's were going apeshit over Colorado legalizing weed.

They said the Blanding cops should pull everyone over that has CO license plates and give them a $600 ticket. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I said they already pull everyone over and I said that Colorado's gonna probably do pretty good, economy wise, now that they can tax weed. They are all friends with the terrorist cop's here, so they wanted me dead! I can see it in their eyes
                          Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                          Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

That's because stupid people always hate it when you hit them with logic and common sense.
                            In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I'm hung. Well hung. Honest.
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X