Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm I an asshole? Or are these people fucking retarded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He bought it from people of Kolob!!!

Yes..he did.. YES HE DID!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

K O L O B ...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
        Just out of curiosity, what town are you in? I've lived in Utah almost my entire life, been to church pretty much every week and I've never once heard anything business related announced such as "boycott Jim's AR15 ad" or "Emma just opened a sewing shop, be sure to buy all of your scarves from her from now on"

Maybe it is a super small town that still runs backwards....

the bigz got it right...never can one have to many scarves...or wives!!!jeez can you imagine more then on bitchin'.But its all about the nookie
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Well, that's cool as long as Emma's not 11 years old....ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh. That stays in the club..you silly Kolobian!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
            Just out of curiosity, what town are you in? I've lived in Utah almost my entire life, been to church pretty much every week and I've never once heard anything business related announced such as "boycott Jim's AR15 ad" or "Emma just opened a sewing shop, be sure to buy all of your scarves from her from now on"

Maybe it is a super small town that still runs backwards....
            Blanding, UT. About an hour south of Moab. It is a small town and it's so slow it literally is going backwards. It's so corrupt it's not even funny. Here's an example:

Police station got broken into and had weapons and drugs stolen from lock-up. Blamed it on some mexican gang. Later found out it was the police chiefs son and friends that broke into it. No newspaper story. No one arrested.

Example 2: Police chief was holding a police party using money from lock-up. He blamed it on the secretary and he got sent on a mission to another country.

Example 3: County commissioner finds out county is going to build a new airport runway. He buys a shit load of land and quadruples the price and the county (tax payer's) pay for it.

Example 4: A bunch of rednecks try to steal indian artifacts from public land and get caught. They throw a bitch fit saying they shouldn't go to prison for doing something illegal, because their too inbred to handle prison. If stealing indian shit and selling it wasn't illegal I would do it too...

I've lived in St. George, UT and Salt lake (a loooooong time ago) and I have yet to meet dipshit's like these.
            Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
            Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Those sonsabitches ... I curse them tenfold !!!!

Comment

...I forgot to mention the wife swapping orgy in the spa. A bunch of bishops, stake presidents and other high level mo's had a good old fashioned, wholesome, family fun, wife swapping orgy in a Spa. I'm sure horns666 would've had a good time there . They all got exiled and stripped of their "privileges".

Soon afterwards the spa got shut down and turned into a pottery making thingy or something...

Comment

Jesus fuck almighty... it sounds like the 70's there!!

I'm not exactly euro-caucasian otherwise I'd already have a moving truck rented
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I wish I was kidding, but I'm not! I couldn't believe the shit I've heard going on here. I had to ask 3 or 4 people if that's what really happened. It takes years of ranking up to get to a full blown wife swapping, interbreeding orgies, from what I've heard.

They say I don't have enough dedication to a "higher power" to make though... I guess I'll never experience a good 'ol fashioned 'mo orgy.

Comment

This is why I refuse to live out of city limits.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

This is why Gloryholes were invented. Long ago in a time before speech..there was primal needs VS personal standards. Primal needs won...with gloryholes!

Viva La Gloryhole!!!

Comment

I remember the thing about the indian artifact, didn't know about the rest.

I have a friend who usually stays there over the 4th of July and she hates it there.

Just by reputation, I wouldn't wish Blanding on anyone.

Comment

Don't come here dude... This town has a nasty reputation. I would hate to see a rabid pack of inbreds tear up a fellow JCF member

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                              Don't come here dude... This town has a nasty reputation. I would hate to see a rabid pack of inbreds tear up a fellow JCF member
                              Not even with glory holes?

How do you think Eskimos kept breeding. Igloos with Glory holes. This was on Discovery. These are facts!

Comment

Oooh, but don't let your bell-end touch the ice, it'll immediately freeze to it. Imagine hearing a polar bear coming along while you deliberate on tearing your pud off the ice block. Mind you, the roar you let out would scare any bear off.
                                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                                X