Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm I an asshole? Or are these people fucking retarded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they way I have always seen things is, first guy to whip out the cash gets the hooker.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      they way I have always seen things is, first guy to whip out the cash gets the hooker.

and the clap right....
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

dude, for a moment there, I thought you were talking about me. I recently sold a cab for $100 on CL. Same thing, one guy called and said he was crazy in love and wanted it, blah blah. 2 others emailed after him, I said I need to give priority to the first guy. I call the first guy and he wanted me to wait for 2 weeks. I tell him, if one of the other two want it, I am not gonna wait for you. Neither of them ended up buying it in the end. Only on my second time listing it, someone bought it.

In the OP's case, Yeah, its up to the seller. However, if he's been through this sh*t before, he knows better to wait for someone who for sure will not show up. But still, calling them inbreds to their face, that was over the top.

Originally posted by straycat View Post
        That is the way I see it. It belongs to the seller and he can sell it to anyone he wishes.
        Sounds like a bunch of whiny asses.
        Things don't work like that here, snooze you lose.

CL here has some like that too they love to bitch and moan.
        Had a guy offering a speaker cab for sale for $100.00 I sent an email he never got back with me.
        Someone replied and said they wanted it but wait two weeks before they could pay.
        He said he would wait OK no problem 3 weeks later he contacts me and says he has to have $175 I said no thanks then he gets shitty with me.Go figure.
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by john.w.lawson View Post

and the clap right....
          damn right, for everything else.......there is mastercard.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            True dat!
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
              But still, calling them inbreds to their face, that was over the top.
              It's harsh, but I least I didn't say behind their back! The truth hurts sometimes. Some of those people actually did married their cousins! These are facts
              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                It's harsh, but I least I didn't say behind their back! The truth hurts sometimes. Some of those people actually did married their cousins! These are facts

"Hey now" don't hate it til ya try it bro.....
                I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

You are much nicer that I would have been. I hate that " special groups " mentality that small towns get. In fact, I would fix it, then put it back up for a proper price just to piss them off even more. -Lou
                  " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                    You are much nicer that I would have been. I hate that " special groups " mentality that small towns get. In fact, I would fix it, then put it back up for a proper price just to piss them off even more. -Lou
                    Hell ya! That's what I'm planning on doing. I'm actually gonna reply back to the guy saying he has "first dibs" for $900 or something just to piss him off!
                    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Sam

Comment

Sounds like everyone involved was an asshole of some sort or the other, lol.
                        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Too bad you have to be a member of the group to post. I'd love to tell them how they're all fucking idiots.

The first person who shows up with cash should get it. Simple as that.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Medically speaking? Yes I believe they fall in to the category "retarded".

Business wise... call them communists

and yell heretics in Armenian or Greek.
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It's hilarious how they are mad at you for buying it but not mad at the seller for not holding it for them.

It's like you pick up a $20 bill on the ground and someone comes up to you saying that they saw it before you did but you picked it up before they did so you should gfive it to them.

I get a kick out of the guy who says 'let me talk to a few people and think about it' then after you are on your way he's freaking out like "I definitely want it" and "call me" and all of that. The inbreds are really thriving down there.
                              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

its up to the seller to state the pecking order as you are not privy to he's conversations with other potential buyers.

Can I ask why you live in a Mormon tight knit town? I wouldn't open up an electroincs store in an Amish community right next to the buggy dealer and expect to do any business lol
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X