No announcement yet.

My JCF Government for the End of the World Mayan Calender Bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Lou, I'm just guessing but - I think the actual end of the world time would be based off of where the Mayans made the calendar? Meaning Australians get an extra day!!!! Southern North American time it all goes to reigning blood....
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

• Actually it is the opposite, the Aussies get annihilated first, closely followed by the Brits, finally the Americans make an appearance, but not before bossing the last remaining international survivors about for a while, telling them how they got it wrong before finally getting annihilated themselves. The way it has always been throughout history. Except, this time nothing happened. I'm glad because I don't think I could stomach anymore of Hilary Clinton's speeches.
      You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

• Damn you politicians, all these promises and again nothing happening
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

• 12:02 est and Im still here. Shocking. Lol.

Comment

• Happy Non-Apocalypse!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              You have the balls to disturb my 8 month non-stop debauchery and for offer for lower position than king?!?! I'm El Rey motherfucker. Now I'll use my propaganda position to make Goebbels look like a little bitch. I'll turn every willing reactionary against you, you bunch of hoi polloi appealing wiseguys. I will win. Your philistine anglo-saxon ceremonies will be banned. 1000 euro Champagne and 20 year old Gognac are the cheapest beverages that will be forced down on your throats. We don't need no trailer trash junkie rituals. All drugs must be snorted out of Kate Moss' asshole. All this will be shot by Mario Testino and the photos showing you in your glory will be in every single living room in my Empire. Behold!
              Ooh, Ooh! I wanna help spread propaganda!
              I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Working...
              X