Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My JCF Government for the End of the World Mayan Calender Bender

My suggestions for this
    1- "Joint" Chief of Staff- ME, there's no better choice. I'd come armed with the deadliest reefer you'll ever smoke.

2- The President- HippieTim- aka The Apostle Timothy- He's honest, and when things go awfully awry, I'd definitely listen to him
    in the waning moments for direction on how to survive.

3-Ministers of Defense and Offense- Horns- aka-BillZ, aka Sweet William Zurlo and his pal (and mine), Cleveland Johnny. This is a simple choice,
    when it's time to strike or if it's all unravelling, I want these two in front of me.

4-Ministers and Voices of Reason and Accountability- Rupe and Shawnny Boy Lutz, - they will have the vision enable us not to harm anyone else but ourselves. I do believe this.

5- Booze Czar- Tonemonster. It's not even close. This guy is so deplorable , I can't think of him in any other position but to supply us
    further into oblivion. he's perfect.

6-Entertainment Commisioner- Batty Drew Hellbat. -He's got great taste.

7-Seargent "of" Arms- Hellraiser - He's a human munitions depot, and he's not scared, awfully impressive.

8-Ministers of Propaganda- Endrik and Sully -Sully, a very creative guy, would make a highly attractive and romantic story/documentary about said gathering, and Endrik, the Angry Young Man, would simply tell it as it was, holding back nothing. Both great and tough jobs.
    But Endrik's job is tougher, as we'd all like to be seen as Great, as Sully would make us look, I'll be waiting at the exit door with a
    knife to take out my friend Endy so he wouldn't escape with the truth.

9-Vice Chancellor of Communication- RacerX-Ron. He's "THE" fastest at information. Any verbal grammatical corrections in the middle
    of the bender could lead to an impeaching though.

10-Enforcer of the Law- Lerx- He's seen so much injustice he's the obvious choice. Not to mention I know I can count on him
    at the end to support my overly loud screaming pleas to let us continue to defile ourselves haa haa!!

My head hurts, oh look at that, I've passed my time limit on medicinal pot intake. I must stick to my new priorities.
    Anyone else have any ideas? Help me the fuck out man. Anyone, can apply, anyone may suggest.
    We've all know each other forever now, and that's what would make this a fair and just government for a huge
    end of the world party. You ask why do we need a government for an end of the world party? Because I'm stoned and it
    sounds like fun god damnit!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Oh I am in. I have wanted to be a politician for a long time. Booze Czar is a groovy position for me to take (thank you Tommy!) as its right for me on several levels. 1st, I am drinking a glass of brandy right now, straight up. the way a drinkin' man drinks. not no pussy assed fucking rum and coke or 7 & 7 or fucking white zinfendel. fuck that. I learned to drink from my father, RIP, of whom I share an affection of fine bourbon. So yes, I can handle this office Tommy. I will rule the roost with an iron fist when it comes to booze. and that IS what we will call it. BOOZE. not alcohol, not spirits, liquor, or any other stupid ass name for it. its fucking booze and that is what I say we will call it. Fuckin A! I am drunk with power already and I have only been in office for 27 minutes!!! I love this forum! So yes, Bourbon WILL be our official booze. why? because I fucking say it is, thats why! the fucking "Joint" cheif of staff has appointed me to this mantle which I so humbly accept. so that means I make the fucking rules. and if you fucker dont like it, tuff fucking shit, I make the rules. Okay, Okay, this is getting to the fun part now. (yes, I said that like Leo Getz says "okay, okay") OH and here is the fun part, I am going to tax the living hell out of the booze because we are going to use the money to buy up all the illegal fretboard wood in the world and sell that shit on the black market. thats right, its a profit deal. what are we going to do with the money? I have NO idea. why? because its not my job!!!!!!! I am the Booze czar, not the damn accountant or person in charge of buying shit. (I think they call that "purchasing dept") so I just control teh booze. And if we really fuck this JCF place up, oh well, its the mayan end of the world anyway, so its not that big of a deal. I am going to start interviewing for interns tonight! I need a staff to run my office as I will be under the influence of booze and its not easy to lick envelopes, answer phones, and write on sticky notes when your drunk. trust me, I know this. I propose we all have a drink of bourbon tonight. where the hell is the records room??
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

thus my nomination of you. Mind you though, none of these positions have been filled or voted on. Think about it,
      there are so many other people that should be in control than the likes of us, ultimately leading me to nominate
      the two of us for the only true criminal factions of our government.

side note, there are countless amazing members of this board not even mentioned yet, and offices that may or may not be really needed.
      Call me insensitive, but we may have to have a committee on Jack the Riffer falling off the wagon. Only if it were the true end of the world
      in my opinion, i salute Jack on his strength and success after being seriously hit on all fronts in his life and he has won big.
      He could come and have a great time sober anyway, cuz he's that cool.

We need suggesstions here people. There's a campaign and elections to be run here.

Comment

it is an election year ain't it?

Comment

hey, 220, 230 whatever it takes! I just hope Im elected. I cant wait to have sex with my interns! I sure hope they are female!

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            hey, 220, 230 whatever it takes! I just hope Im elected. I cant wait to have sex with my interns! I sure hope they are female!
            All elected officials may run their offices as they wish, and right into the ground. This is for an end of the world party after all.
            You have the power to put whatever interns under you that you like. and this case, literally under you, or on top, doggy, sideways, counterclockwise dutch windmills, etc.

Comment

Im in. I excel in all, but master of nothing. Stick that where it fits. Im good at remaining articulate even when very drunk, so I guess I wouldnt make a good politician.

Some elected official will have to appoint me as something. Fuck if I know, I just want to belong.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                Im good at remaining articulate even when very drunk, so I guess I wouldnt make a good politician.:
                are you fuckin kiddin me?? those are the BEST politicians!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                  Im in. I excel in all, but master of nothing. Stick that where it fits. Im good at remaining articulate even when very drunk, so I guess I wouldnt make a good politician.

Some elected official will have to appoint me as something. Fuck if I know, I just want to belong.
                  come up with a position for yourself, this is a seriously democratic process, for now at least, until i turn and corrupt it.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    until i turn and corrupt it.
                    Awesome! is this going to be like professional wrestling where we are buddies and then smash each other over the head with a folding steel chair when our backs are turned? now THAT is politics baby!!!! I just hope its not while I am bangin' one of my interns. I mean imagine the scandal that would be. we cant have that.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      Awesome! is this going to be like professional wrestling where we are buddies and then smash each other over the head with a folding steel chair when our backs are turned? now THAT is politics baby!!!! I just hope its not while I am bangin' one of my interns.
                      Do you even have to ask? This is me Tone. This election will be completely legitimate. I mean almost legitimate at least. Until I see any sign
                      of myself not getting elected, i will not corrupt, gotta save the real corruption for when office is attained baby!

Comment

well I'm thinkin Arby's for sure. hell this might even be worthy of hiring some carnies. I am going get some midgets on my staff too. female ones wearing lingerie. its the only way I can focus when in a congressional session. I hope we dont have wooden chairs in our JCF congress.

Comment

(stands on podium and shouts, no teleprompter either)

Slacker that I am!! My campaign slogan is this!- There is nothing that can be done in short time, that can't be done
                          just as well, in a long time!
                          Someday I vow to you, your sons, and your grandsons will look into your eyes. And when they ask why you partied so bravely
                          at the JCF End of the Mayan Calender Bender, you will answer, with all the strength of your great, great hearts!!
                          "I was here this day under Joint Chief of Staff Atomic Tommy, and I've never felt stupider!!!"

Comment

campaign slogan? we need those? uh oh. uhmm...... fuck.

I am thinking Arby's. I mean thats what you say when your all boozed up right? I mean who dont? how bout"a vote for tone, is a vote for tone, if he gets most votes he will win". I mean thats just math. and everyone knows math is good right? I mean thats where money comes from, and we all like money.

Comment

funnel all and any campaign funds into Atomic's election super secret slush pile, to be spent solely
                              on the party itself, and not on myself. (There's a lie right there.)

Comment

Working...
                              X