My JCF Government for the End of the World Mayan Calender Bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    i'm off to campaign today, Snoogs is Ambassador of GB with Rsmacker to hold some sort of position of which i cannot figure out.
    I hereby nominate Rsmacker for the position "Head Cheeze of Proctology & Gynecology' ....do I have a second??
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

It worries me that I did not make the list....... it tells me that I am so messed up that even you fucks don't want me!

And I am okay with that.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

I'd like to nominate Myself as the Director of the
        NMA( National Mosh Agency)

As such I vow to help keep this new union safe from secret agents, Foreign and Domestic, that would attempt to corrupt, infiltrate, and other wise do harm to our way of life. I would do this by way of covert black ops consisting of , but not limited to,,,, counter Espionage, Media and Propaganda, Bongwaterboarding, Moshpiting with cattle-prods, Psychological intimidation with a wood chipper while blasting Slayer/ Cannibal Corpse/,,,,,, Etc. all the while affording the new government with plausible deny-ability:dunno: to these goings on.

I would however need to be the
        Minister of Moshing Affairs, also, just to afford myself Diplomatic Immunity abroad, should something....umm... happen

Thank you for your consideration

MOSHON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I will have to pull out of the running and endorse Bill as I'm not around here enough to be the voice of reason Tommy
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

I am totally wasted.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
              i am totally wasted.
              pfffftttt!
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                I am totally wasted.
                Good lord after the fun I had last weekend, I wish I was, but I forgot to hit the bank today to make a deposit. Ahhh, life check to check.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

hey, as i said before, there's plenty of people worthy for any position. We're still trying to figure out if this is
                  an election, and a possible future party for the end of the world, etc. we don't know what this thread is yet,
                  that's the beauty of it.
                  Things must be hashed out though by election night in november so we can make acceptance and concession speeches and then plan the bender
                  meticulously.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

latest nominations-
                    Lou- in charge of transportation, and, hypnotize anyone that thinks the party sucks into thinking it's the greatest
                    conglomeration in history. Similar to Twitch's position but in a different way.

Mosh-Dave- that's alot of responsibility in what you wrote, but i am all for it.

I am nominating Jayster to be the guy to make sure everyone is ingesting something at all times.

I herebey motion to have Tonemonster officially elected early, he is totally living up to his job hourly, and everyday.
                    Shawn, you're pulling out of the election, although a bold move, i find disappointing, especially after the "law"
                    that Rupe has so emphatically thrown down on the last page of this thread, and not even in office yet, may scare some.
                    Personally, i like that kind of stuff. We may need more choices for voices of reason and accountability now, but when i really think about it,
                    if we remove reason and accountability, it will only make the disaster that much better. Guilt is a bag of bricks that i personally
                    don't want to carry.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Guilt sucks Tommy. I despise it. But I admit it. I drink. I am in orbit as we speak. It was crazy Fuckib a. Booze rocks
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I'm talking a personal break at this time. I made three very LARGE vanilla malted shakes, while we watched "The Dictator". A very informative film on forein policy. . At which time all parties in our chamber recieved severe cases of the bubblgutts, and farty wartys. Filllng the room with enough methane to flatten Cleveland City Hall.

I am bloated like a scared sack mammal. OK, I'm going in again..I'll take my phone and sidearm with me. I may be lactose intolerant.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I nominate bombtek as CINCOM, commander of all military operations and Homeland Security.
                          If he would be so kind as to accept, then I would gladly offer tech support.
                          Just think, chief strip-searcher!

Have soldering iron, will travel!

Comment

Checking in from the dead, there must be a place for me in this administration.
                            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

How about running the Western White House Vince?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                latest nominations-
                                Lou- in charge of transportation, and, hypnotize anyone that thinks the party sucks into thinking it's the greatest
                                conglomeration in history. Similar to Twitch's position but in a different way.
                                One of those harsh consequences I was speaking of. Lou will be a very useful tool, or maybe just a tool. Start hypnotizing people for fun.
                                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                                X