No announcement yet.

My JCF Government for the End of the World Mayan Calender Bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta fit in there somewhere...I sure as hell can buy and sell our way into the everpresent nonexistant...That or being the Sgt at Harms could work..
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
      Checking in from the dead, there must be a place for me in this administration.
      Welcome back Vince!!!!!

Checking in from the Hard Rock Biloxi, there is a shockingly low level of diazepams here ~ it's been necessary to online order 15K tablets from a Canadian pharmacy(it's ok, seems legit)....

I feel that Toga's may appropriate for any serious political campaign, so I've been running around in a self fashioned toga for the last few hours making hugeferious orders of all kinds of narcotics... I almost ran out of steam until I remembered the salt shaker half full of cocaine!!!!!!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

vince is my official driver and top advisor. he's fuckin' cool.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

with billz and shawn dropping out it seems a restructuring is in need.

Comment

C-Man!
            Check your PM's!

Comment

Did I win yet? I been at the bar looking for potential interns for my staff
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

fuck it, we are both in Tone. And i look to you to continue to maintain and supply this expedition.
                i'll be back.

Comment

Uh huh huh huh I said interns for my staff

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    fuck it, we are both in Tone. And i look to you to continue to maintain and supply this expedition.
                    i'll be back.
                    Well that's good to know. What a relief. Now I can finally relax and have a drink. I was gettin worried that I was going to lose amidst all the controversy over sexual scandals with hot sexy female interns (aka hookers) I told those hookers to lick my erection not wreck my election!!!

Comment

what's an asian lady's favorite day? erection day!

Comment

You have the balls to disturb my 8 month non-stop debauchery and for offer for lower position than king?!?! I'm El Rey motherfucker. Now I'll use my propaganda position to make Goebbels look like a little bitch. I'll turn every willing reactionary against you, you bunch of hoi polloi appealing wiseguys. I will win. Your philistine anglo-saxon ceremonies will be banned. 1000 euro Champagne and 20 year old Gognac are the cheapest beverages that will be forced down on your throats. We don't need no trailer trash junkie rituals. All drugs must be snorted out of Kate Moss' asshole. All this will be shot by Mario Testino and the photos showing you in your glory will be in every single living room in my Empire. Behold!
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

well, if it isn't the angry young man from across the water. No anglo-saxon ceremonies here fuckhead, I am Alexander, I can eat El Rey for fuckin' lunch.
                          My Macedonians and i will strike and mow down the opposition no matter who it be, or outnumbered, it's of no consequence, we do not lose.
                          So join up Endy, or die. It's that simple. Do you not see??!!! I'm looking out for all of us here.
                          If the sidewalks start opening up and swallowing people on dec. 21st, don't you want to be prepared? wasted? with lots of friends?
                          I mean just in case ya know? Why take a chance? where have you been Endy boy?

Comment

by the way, "Estonedia" is the perfect place for my protoge to grow up. young Endy
                            has chosen to learn from my mistakes and live his life the right way. That is why he is my protoge.

Comment

just tried a new Belgian white brew from these guys...they have a Mayan countdown http://www.shocktopbeer.com/s/
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

I just hope the Mayans were shitty at math. Personally I think they were lazy and got tired of counting at 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X