No announcement yet.

2012 NHL Playoffs Bitches!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking Pens will lose this series. I refuse to watch another game of this Mickey Mouse shit. Clearly the Pens are not the Flyers better this year. Two fucking shorthanded goals against and still another period to play. Giveaway artist mother fucking candy ass cock suckers. Once again Bylsma holds onto his timeout like it's a lollipop from the fairy fucking godmother. Way to get out coached a second game in a row mother fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
      Fucking Pens will lose this series. I refuse to watch another game of this Mickey Mouse shit. Clearly the Pens are not the Flyers better this year. Two fucking shorthanded goals against and still another period to play. Giveaway artist mother fucking candy ass cock suckers. Once again Bylsma holds onto his timeout like it's a lollipop from the fairy fucking godmother. Way to get out coached a second game in a row mother fucker.
      LOL tell us how you really feel! Seriously, i didnt expect pitt to be down 2-0. Hope you guys win cuz i cant stand philly. Surprising to see vancouver lose both games at home, too. They have a good chance of getting swept.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Come on Razor, you're playing the Flyers here, they always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. My guess is the Pens come back home for game 5 with the series tied 2-2.

How about that netminder duel in that series? I can't believe the number of puck hitting the back of both nets.

Its the playoffs boys. You can't get too high or too low this early in. Ger down 3 games then you have problems They are best of 7 series for a reason.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          Come on Razor, you're playing the Flyers here, they always find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. My guess is the Pens come back home for game 5 with the series tied 2-2.

How about that netminder duel in that series? I can't believe the number of puck hitting the back of both nets.

Its the playoffs boys. You can't get too high or too low this early in. Ger down 3 games then you have problems They are best of 7 series for a reason.
          Nah, the Pens are toast. Game 3 will be the deciding one IMHO. If the Pens lose that one they might as well start making offseason reservations. What pisses me off is they come out of the gate looking badass in the first period, then fall into a shell and go all to hell. I'd rather them play like ass for three periods than get my hopes up. The neutral ice turn overs have absolutely murdered them in the second and third periods. When Philly scored those two shorthanded goals last night I knew it was all over but the bitching and moaning...

Comment

Boston lost the first 2 games of their playoffs last year and they went on to win it all.

However, I love the current Philly line-up and I am not a fan of the Pens so I'd like to see the series continue the way that it is going.

Orpik should be serving a suspension, Kunitz is a boner, Neal is an idiot, that mullet guy is way out in left field (although a good defender).
            I swear, Malkin's lower lip looks bigger than Bubba's sometimes (Bubba from Foerrest Gump). Gino Gump shrimp.
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

nice ranger game yesterday. what a sham. i don't believe my eyes so far in regards to these playoffs.
              at the same time i am smoking the greatest pot ever created and the flyer-penguin seeries is a blast to watch.
              pure butchery in the ranger game yesterday, today with the pens-flyers.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                nice ranger game yesterday. what a sham. i don't believe my eyes so far in regards to these playoffs.
                Indeed...the stuff going on particularly with the Rangers is horrible but seemingly everywhere else too (just in smaller doses).

There was plenty of BS like that in the St Louis vs San Jose game last night and it ramped up as the game went on. The finish was unreal. Halak out due to injury, Elliot in to take over and they keep the Sharks off of the board. San Jose decides to 'send a message' and they challenge/try to provoke/take runs at Blues players and a melee breaks out at the end of the game - asses get beaten. One dude on St Louis (Polak) just unleashed these horrifying punches on one of the Sharks. They say that he is the strongest player on the Blues and wins the fitness test every year. You know the punches are mean if they look scary on tv.

I remember Brind Amour never fought much - I think it was because the entire league knew that he was really a superhero in a hockey uniform. Philly's stupidest trade ever getting rid of that guy. I was glad that he got a Championship with Carolina.
                My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Comment

this fucking pens-flyers game is off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    this fucking pens-flyers game is off the charts.
                    Wasn't that something?

Scott Harnell is my new hero. I mean, I was a fan of the guy before...but now? Hero.

Comment

i've never seen the pens get fucking assaulted like this, especially on the scoreboard.
                      it feels good. i'm not panicking yet, but i think it is essential the rangers win tomorrow.

Comment

Crosby's pissing me off. He instigated 90%+ of the fights in game 3 that got everyone but him ejected.

As a Flyers fan, I don't expect them to win east because of two major roadblocks called the bruins and rangers, but at the least I hope they destroy and sweep the poons, and I'll be happy with their season.

The thing is the poons didn't do badly. With the scores they were laying down they would have destroyed any other team and been 3-0, but hey it's my boys the Flyers (for which too many people always under-estimate), who just kept coming back just a little harder. So Crosby lost patience, "marked" opponents by starting fights with them knowing the expendables on his team would go after them and take Crosby's penalties that really made this an ugly series. The fuckers outright got dangerous with their efforts to injure the Flyers like the stick to the throat. I hope multiple people are suspended for this shit.

The Flyers are gonna win this series, but thanks to the poons they're gonna be too injured to deal with whoever wins Rangers/Senators (like it's not gonna be the rangers)

Comment

All of the skill and talent Vancouver has, but nobody is stepping up and being the clutch guy. LA is getting scary good goaltending too.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            All of the skill and talent Vancouver has, but nobody is stepping up and being the clutch guy. LA is getting scary good goaltending too.
                            losing one of the sedins is huge. Henrik got rocked last night by dustin brown pretty good, too.
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Shit I missed that Flyer game due to NBC scheduling the Detroit Nashville game for 11am central....passed out on the couch after the Wings game when I woke up and Pitt/Phil was over. Flyers have the stranglehold on Pittsburgh now. I still think the Flyers will find a way to shoot themselves in the foot and lose hold of this series
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

Not only that; Vancouver is using a 3rd-string rookie goalie after Luongo failed

Plus the Kings have 2 former Flyers who got the Flyers to the Stan Lee cup finals a couple of years ago and have experience in this shit (even though the Flyers lost to the Blackhawks).

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                                Shit I missed that Flyer game due to NBC scheduling the Detroit Nashville game for 11am central....passed out on the couch after the Wings game when I woke up and Pitt/Phil was over. Flyers have the stranglehold on Pittsburgh now. I still think the Flyers will find a way to shoot themselves in the foot and lose hold of this series

I have to disagree. The Flyers will either sweep this series or the Pens only get 1 game won before the Flyers bump them out because the pens are just over-whelmed to the point of desperation (hence the "slap shot" tactics).

However the Flyers will be destroyed by the Bruins or Rangers. After this shit with the Pens constantly trying to send them out on injuries I don't think they'll have anything left for the next round.

Comment

Working...
                                X