No announcement yet.

2012 NHL Playoffs Bitches!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• such is life in a parity league. New cup winner every year, no single dominate team and certainly no back to back championships or dynasties going forward as is in the NHL
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      these playoffs are ridiculous, it's anybodies cup this year.
      Yeah...I bet a few people did the Vegas line, picked a wild card and will make a pile of $$.
      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• I'm happy the Rangers (my favorite NHL team) are in the playoffs. I see they're leading the series 2-1. I would love to see 'em win a Stanley Cup again. I've been a fan since they won the cup in 1994.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mick Bynes View Post
          I'm happy the Rangers (my favorite NHL team) are in the playoffs. I see they're leading the series 2-1. I would love to see 'em win a Stanley Cup again. I've been a fan since they won the cup in 1994.
          my first ally, and after all this time? i waited my first 29 years to see them win in '94.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• i fucking hate referees in every sport. i fucking hate them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mick Bynes View Post
              I'm happy the Rangers (my favorite NHL team) are in the playoffs. I see they're leading the series 2-1. I would love to see 'em win a Stanley Cup again. I've been a fan since they won the cup in 1994.
              Yes, but they had a lot of cool players then...and they had Messier who is one of the best of all time. Now there are only a few players to like (and Torts is great too) and I would just love to see Washington put them out...

The thing about the NHL and the parity is that a team can lose its character fast and often the nucleus is altered too much to carry anything over.

Speaking of nucleus - look at the former Philly guys tearing it up in L.A. Wild stuff.
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                Yes, but they had a lot of cool players then...and they had Messier who is one of the best of all time. Now there are only a few players to like (and Torts is great too) and I would just love to see Washington put them out...

The thing about the NHL and the parity is that a team can lose its character fast and often the nucleus is altered too much to carry anything over.

Speaking of nucleus - look at the former Philly guys tearing it up in L.A. Wild stuff.
                only a few players to like? they're 70% kids, you're shitting me right? 1st and 2nd year guys everywhere, what's not to love?

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  only a few players to like? they're 70% kids, you're shitting me right? 1st and 2nd year guys everywhere, what's not to love?
                  Gaborik is a dik. I am not really a Brad Richards fan. All of the young kids - well, none iof them has endeared me to them yet. I like the goalie...he's a blast to watch. Perhaps I still have Sean Avery animosity.

Comment

• The blues who dominated the sharks all season look to be swept by the kings who we owned this season. Then again, they do have Daryl Sutter now... they're playing his gritty, hard checking defensive game... almost looks like his old Sharks team.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• down go the Blues! Next up Nashville has scheduled Tee times.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• The flyers are boned. Damn. Oh well. At least they got the distinction of the best playoff series this year against the Pens.

And it sucks about St. Louis. My inner social reject really wanted the underdog teams to do this year but I guess it's just big-market teams in the finals like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                          The flyers are boned. Damn. Oh well. At least they got the distinction of the best playoff series this year against the Pens.

And it sucks about St. Louis. My inner social reject really wanted the underdog teams to do this year but I guess it's just big-market teams in the finals like always.
                          underdog teams? LA is the first #8 seed ever to knock out the #1 and #2 seeds in the same year.
                          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                            underdog teams? LA is the first #8 seed ever to knock out the #1 and #2 seeds in the same year.

I mean small-market teams that usually don't attract any attention and are usually widely-ignored by the league and its fans.

Comment

• Where's the Flyers team that beat the Pens? They're getting totally outclassed, outplayed, and seriously out-hustled by the Devils.

Comment

• How about those LA Kings? In the conference final with an 8-1 playoff record thus far, impressive.
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X