2012 NHL Playoffs Bitches!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    Weber should get a couple for punching Zetterberg in the head then grabbing his head ans smashing it WWF style into the glass.
    Yep...but then Orpik should have been suspended for that knee on knee but he isn't. Wishy-washy NHL.
    My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

$2500 fine, no suspension.

Detroit loses Helm for playoffs due to deep cut from skate blade. Thats a big loss, he's a very clutch player.

No word yet on a suspension/fine for Bitz' boarding call. My suspicion is he will also receieve a $2500 fine and possibly a game or two.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Pens with a two goal lead against Philly spells doom every time I watch them. Bylsma should have his ass kicked for getting out coached and obviously calling a "prevent defense" to preserve a two goal lead. I cussed my Pens so hard last night I still have a headache. Absolutely lost my mind with all the Pens forwards blind drop passes to the Flyers to start their odd man rushes in the second and third. If the Pens could play three periods of hockey consistently they'd be tough. Best they can muster is a period and a half on most nights. Here's hoping they play the second and third periods tomorrow night like they played in the first period last night. Fucking losing chump bastards...all the more the shame in losing to the fucking Flyers especially at home...

No, I'm not upset, I'm fucking pissed

Comment

What he said

Comment

LOL. Refs 1, hawks 0. What a fucking joke on that goal. I guess 6 on 5 is legal in phoenix.
            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

3 of the 7 road teams have won game 1 so far, and i expect the devils to make it 4 after tonight.
              all the pressure is always on the home team no matter what seed in the 1st round to win both of those games.
              if you take 1 game, you have done your job if your a road dogging.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

what do you think about Weber's WWF move on Zetterberg? Star players get a slap on the wrist, 3rd 4th lines get suspended. Slapping a guy who makes 7.5mil a season on the wrist with a $2500 fine is stupid. Fuck Shannahan, he started out well but is just a Bettman puppet, just as Campbell was. Oh' well I'm used to Detroit getting fucked by double standards and bogus calls like Malkin not getting an automatic game suspension for starting a fight at an end of game to send a message. Linesman letting 6 skaters attack for about 45 seconds before they realize too many men and TELL the PenQueens to get a guy off the ice instead of call it. Pucks hitting the netting bouncing right to an opposing player who scores. Numerous goals waived off on Hommer reputation etc. I'm used to it and honestly expect it so no biggie.

Now for some serious shit Click image for larger version

Name:	SedinsSisters.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	2446057
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

I see what you did there...

Click image for larger version

Name:	142721346-e1334263426955.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	2446058
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

lol, I have a couple more if you're interested Hellbat My favorite Luongo in the statue of liberty glove save position watching a big beachball hit the back of the net

In all honesty, I have no beef with Vancouver, I like they way they play and its a damn shame Sedin is out yet Duncan Keith is playing
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

let's not forget the quick whistles when the puck is clearly still in play or not controlled by the goalie.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I just hope Kesler and Luongo stop trying to draw penalties with wounded duck impersonations instead of people legitamately taking them down. It will be a frustrating playoffs if that stuff doesn't get nipped in the bud.

I should be surprised that Weber only got a fine but I guess the muckers have a different standard of intent to injure than the 'stars'.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          let's not forget the quick whistles when the puck is clearly still in play or not controlled by the goalie.
                          oh yeah that and the old intent to blow the whistle fiasco's a few times too
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                            Pens with a two goal lead against Philly spells doom every time I watch them. Bylsma should have his ass kicked for getting out coached and obviously calling a "prevent defense" to preserve a two goal lead. I cussed my Pens so hard last night I still have a headache. Absolutely lost my mind with all the Pens forwards blind drop passes to the Flyers to start their odd man rushes in the second and third. If the Pens could play three periods of hockey consistently they'd be tough. Best they can muster is a period and a half on most nights. Here's hoping they play the second and third periods tomorrow night like they played in the first period last night. Fucking losing chump bastards...all the more the shame in losing to the fucking Flyers especially at home...

No, I'm not upset, I'm fucking pissed
                            Well, they just aren't a cool team like they were in the Lemieux era. They are talented and they can win but the team is just like a plain loaf of white bread. I still can't believe that they won the Cup after the beating Detroit put on them in game 6 that year...that led to a very boring game 7. Perhaps it wasn't the most boring game 7 of all time but it was up there.
                            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	526092_3312430463706_1656500224_2620049_480735235_n.jpg
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	2446059
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

The sad part is he could wear those and still be a point a game player...
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X