No announcement yet.

Ibanez Reissue RG770DX Laser Blue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't post prices here, give me a call or email me and I'll hook you up. We should be receiveing these shortly.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
    How much??
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

This is SAD! GOT FILLER?
      If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Who can work out the size of the bit they use to cut the frets?

Comment

Man, which one to pick? At these prices...both!

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
            This is SAD! GOT FILLER?

Yeah, I don't think that is filler. I think that is part of the inlay. I think that like most ibanez inlay that is as stated above some colored paper transfer shit. Not filler. Filler doesn't look like that, and they wouldn't use it on ever fret, exactly the same amount and so neatly...not to mention, it wouldn't be cost effective. Theirs shit is hand made anyway. Pretty sure they would have figured out how to fix the CNC machine when they saw how much "filler" was necessary on the first batch.

Comment

I've got both colors in stock and can ship them immediately if any of you are interested!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
              35 Pleasant St
              Weymouth MA 02190 USA
              781-335-0700
              www.mattsmusic.com
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

IIRC my old RG550 had some kind of plastic inlays that I think were glued over the fretboard, exactly like a sticker.

Comment

These guitars are awesome! I have an original 1991 RG770DX in purple/pink and I love it. I just need to repair it atm, since the studs broke, I got some replacement ones through the door TODAY and then a part from the bottom of the bridge snaps off, ARGH!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X