No announcement yet.

Ibanez Reissue RG770DX Laser Blue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street price will be right around a thousand.

Comment

i want the blue one
      Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
      Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I had a 550 reissue and LOVED IT, but had to sell due to other obligations.. But These are even better!! Gott figure out how to rummage up some dough..

Comment

this model would play the same an RG570 right? Wizard neck, edge trem..

I have a 1990 570.

Comment

I know I said I would never buy another red Ibanez after my POS they sold me, but MAN that red one is killer!

Comment

The RG550's are a little cooler IMO, but these are right behind them. But the new Charvels dominate both!

Comment

having just scored a 91 rg550 i respectfully disagree...just... Purely on the neck being awesome...

Comment

Slight derail..I've been jonesing for an RG for a while, bit I don't understand the model numbers . As far as I can work out, the higher the number the better the model? (eg RG770 better than RG550?), I have seen some pretty cool looking RG's on ebay at decent prices, but don't know if it's a bottom feeder or not

Comment

Basically: the good ones are 5xx and up from the old series.

The new good ones are 1xxx and 2xxx (I think).

Comment

Originally posted by mike-o View Post
                      The RG550's are a little cooler IMO, but these are right behind them. But the new Charvels dominate both!
                      I was considering buying one of the RGs until i saw the new Charvels.

Comment

They're both great ideas. I wouldn't say either is clearly better than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by mike-o View Post
                          I bought one of the 20th ann 550s. Black and put a purple mirror pickguard on it.. Was AMAZING! But had to sell it. My 570 is a great player. has duncan C5 in the bridge, 59b in the neck and dimarzio VV blues in the mid.
                          Ive always loved the look of the 770s

Comment

I have the 770's on order if anyone wants to grab one.

Matt

Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I have one of the re-issue 550's. The tone is great, much better than the one I had from 1990. I will definitely be grabbing one of these 770's too. They look awesome.

Comment

Wow These look great. By the way I bought a Pink RG 550 in December of 1987. I still have it and it has been one of the best guitars I have ever even touched. Ibanez makes soom cool stuff. Now reissue the RG 540P DAMMITT!!!
                                H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X