Demmelition V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fatboythin View Post
    Wow, another Malaysian here, cool. And yeah, thats the new one in Mutiara Damansara. About 10+ times larger than the old showroom at BB. Maybe a little more larger than that even, haha.
    That's awesome. Last time I was back home we stopped by to check it out but it wasn't open yet.

How much was the tag price on the Demmelition? Might pick one up when I come back if it's good enough. And I've noticed that the Pro series Jacksons are surprisingly well priced at Bentleys...

Comment

• The Demmel is at RM4900, but my friend already reserved it. My other friend who works there said they have another 1 in stock, don't know whats the colour though. And an RR3 at Bents is 2.3k, i can get it from my contact at 1.8+k. So yeah, it is still quite ridiculous the amount we pay for axes here.

And btw bro, get back on topic. If there is anything else, just PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trem View Post
        ... it's like having a black car, with black pinstriping...
        I couldn't have said it better myself, dude!
        Only thing I could possibly think of is perhaps its a "feel" thing because bound necks do have a different feel to them. I prefer bound necks any day over an unbound one. Perhaps I'm just picky

In other words, lets say you are someone who likes the look of an unbound neck but loves the feel of a bound one... what do you do? Install black binding! Voila! The best of both words! Am I right? Granted, not for me... BUT it's a logical way to look at it I suppose.
        - Adam

Comment

• My friend just got one, cost him RM5000 (that's Malaysian currency btw ). Check out the demo he put up on youtube. Comes with drop-b factory tuning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp0EX_j2Akg

Comment

• Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
            I couldn't have said it better myself, dude!
            Only thing I could possibly think of is perhaps its a "feel" thing because bound necks do have a different feel to them. I prefer bound necks any day over an unbound one. Perhaps I'm just picky

In other words, lets say you are someone who likes the look of an unbound neck but loves the feel of a bound one... what do you do? Install black binding! Voila! The best of both words! Am I right? Granted, not for me... BUT it's a logical way to look at it I suppose.

I agree

I looked at a RR24 in person for the first time the other day. THere was no binding around the headstock, and the binding around the neck was impossible to see even in person (close up). It's like it's not even there..

Comment

• My Demmelition V is on its way over to my place. Without a case however, because Jackson seems to have run out of cases and are looking for a new manufacturer ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
                My Demmelition V is on its way over to my place. Without a case however, because Jackson seems to have run out of cases and are looking for a new manufacturer ...

Oh man, you live in a fun town. That university is beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
                  My Demmelition V is on its way over to my place. Without a case however, because Jackson seems to have run out of cases and are looking for a new manufacturer ...
                  Did you pay extra for a case? Because the imports don't come with cases and you have to get them separately.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• I think the demmels come with cases because of the cutouts they dont fit in the stardard king v jackson cases

Comment

• Hmm. I thought someone here stated they did fit the same case as the Rhoads and King V.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Did you pay extra for a case? Because the imports don't come with cases and you have to get them separately.
                        When I ordered I was told it came with a case. I'll get one eventually when Jackson has a new stock of cases...

And I also thought they were the same size as normal KV's, they just removed some wood for the cutouts.
                        Last edited by SlasZ; 08-03-2008, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Oh, cool. Surprising, since none of the imports have ever come with a case included.

Comment

• they dont come with cases.. his dealer supliied one...

and Jackson had run out of cases last i talked them.
                            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

• Aha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooke View Post
                                Jackson's just cost more in Europe...lol

I'm sure it will be the same price as a RR24.
                                It´s the damm US tax that rises prizes in europe!!!
                                Jackson Randy Rhoads Pro 2015
                                Jackson "Phobia" King-V
                                BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth
                                SG Mutt "Swamp Thing"

BC Rich Warlock One Bass

Orange Micro Terror
                                Laney TF300
                                Randall 1X8

PERKELE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X