No announcement yet.

floyded LP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So do you have to pay extra for selector switch tips on new Gibsons?
    None of those in the NAMM shots seem to have been fitted with that option...

Comment

The new ones I've seen coming in have the selector tip in the case candy bag along with the pickguard.
      DiMarzio Endorsee
      www.dimarzio.com
      Morley Endorsee
      www.morley.com
      "Intelli-Shred" author
      www.myspace.com/intellishred
      NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

I've heard the Floyded LP's aren't going to be built. There's an artist who plays a model exactly like these who feels the design is his, so there's some controversy going on.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Has Schon been talking to EVH's lawyers recently?

Comment

Anyone know where to buy one of these below? The white one is a calling out to me!
            Originally posted by Blazer View Post
            Another company that have been making Les Pauls with Floyd Roses for years is Fernandez, their Burny range features a couple of Les Paul Custom style solids with Floyd Rose Bridges and cool features such as the sustainer. Both Steve Hackett (Genesis) and Robert Fripp (King Crimson) use those as their main guitars.

DiMarzio Endorsee
            www.dimarzio.com
            Morley Endorsee
            www.morley.com
            "Intelli-Shred" author
            www.myspace.com/intellishred
            NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Originally posted by shobet View Post
              Personally I don't think the trem suits the guitar. Something just doesn't look right to me. But to each their own.

i agree - i'm a die hard floyd guy but putting a floyd on a lp takes away from the mojo of the lp imo - grip it and rip it for what it is! neddi
              www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

Shit if i had the money id be all over one of those. Providing they can get it right the first time.
                Gil

Comment

looks like a schaller rout with an OFR to me. notice how the string lock bolts stick out past the rout. which is fine since a LP's strings sit up top like a top mounted Floyd. as far as setup they all look like the floyds leaning back a little too far instead of flush. but that can be easily remedied.
                  Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

That sunburst one looks like the one Alex Lifeson is playing, except his appears to have abalone inlays instead of pearl.
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

You can order floyded LP's through their "new" custom shop...I spec'd one out, but passed on the outfuckingrageous price they quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinDguitar View Post
                        Anyone know where to buy one of these below? The white one is a calling out to me!
                        +2!! What`s up with the String Tree

Jack

Comment

Bumpy Wumpy was a Bear...

Comment

Someone on the Les Paul Forum spoke to the custom shop, the Floyd LP "Axcess" is happening again and coming soon. Maybe Schon finally let it go.

Comment

Working...
                            X