Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought this was a free forum

Time out!!

1st) It is a free forum and criticism is fine as long as people are not being asses in the process. We have had members make racial comments about employees @ JCMI for instance ..... Criticism needs to be constructive

2nd) Some of your posts are coming off a bit abrasive. Not really a cool way to enter a forum as a new guy. Does it mean your opinions don't count? Not at all but just try and temper your responses otherwise you will probably have an issue with the older members here.

The members of this board are really cool and a wealth of knowledge. They will go above and beyond to help people, heck I've seen people loan guitars to people down on their luck, members give away free stuff to those who wouldn't normally have a chance to get it etc ...

bottom line is that they are really good people and they do deserve a bit of respect. Pull up a chair and be cool .. I'm sure you'll fit right in ...

~K~
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
      otherwise you will probably have an issue with the older members here.
      Do you mean the ones who keep their teeth in a glass by the side of the bed at night?
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
        I knew thats who I heard that from. As for the guitar, they look cool. Im hoping they won't be too pricey either (maybe $800 range?)
        I saw these teles the other day and found that elderly has them listed for $900
        http://www.elderly.com/fmic/items/FJRT-WHT.htm

seems kind of pricey for a MIM

Comment

Originally posted by Ez74 View Post
          I saw these teles the other day and found that elderly has them listed for $900
          http://www.elderly.com/fmic/items/FJRT-WHT.htm

seems kind of pricey for a MIM
          I don't think thats pricey at all. If it was US made, it would be well over $1500. I think it's quite affordable for a sig. model with real EMG's. Most of the upper end MIM Fender stuff is getting into that range so I don't see this as to expensive...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            I don't think thats pricey at all. If it was US made, it would be well over $1500. I think it's quite affordable for a sig. model with real EMG's. Most of the upper end MIM Fender stuff is getting into that range so I don't see this as to expensive...
            the only MIM artist models i could think of off the top of my head were the Cray and JV strats and i know they are $650 new and the $900 seemed high compared to those. Now that I look at the specs a little closer the JR does come with an ebony board, the EMGs and the Hardshell case which would all put more cost into the guitars.

Comment

Jims tele looks totally amazing.

and those specs with that price??

Very nice.

Comment

well, I forgot my camera. But you didnt miss anything...

Jackson had a couple of new colors for the USA line
                Quicksilver
                Darby Green
                alcupalco green (sp?)

Charvel has a new Japanese Model coming out.. gonna List at under 900..
                with duncans, san dimas specs, strathead, and OFR...

they had some cool stuff, but all in all they were there, just to be there.

I picked up MAPEX drums while I was there, and will prolly be getting ORANGE amps as well...
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
                  Well that's pretty interesting. I'm guessing we won't actually see this until next Winter NAMM, though?

Comment

I found these
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUE__...elated&search=
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7vex...elated&search=

Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite View Post
                      Seriously?!?
                      That's great news!
                      -Rick

Comment

Charvel has a new Japanese Model coming out.. gonna List at under 900.. with duncans, san dimas specs, strathead, and OFR...
                        When are these going to go on Preorder?

Comment

Cool! Maybe they'll bring back the Charvette line next!
                          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Well, I would have loved to have gone, considering it was about a mile from my house. >:-( But the guys from Jackson never replied to my emails... gah. Wah. Sob. Cry. lol

Comment

shit Annah, I would have tried to get you a pass....

sorry...
                              Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Thoses teles are nice, but yeah the price is a bit high, and I can't get too excited over a 9" radius fretboard. If it was a 12" radius I might consider it. Other than that it looks sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X