No announcement yet.

NAMM Show J/C Guitar specs/prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back, Only 3 Charvels had sold stickers on them at this time. The Jackson CS stuff had been moved from where they were on Thursday to the are where the rest of the Jackson stuff was. They all had stickers on them, but there were not all there like on Thursday(when there were 19 on display), today there were around 8 on display.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

• Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
      I got an en email from a dealer on Tuesday stating they had bought the entire Charvel booth? I didn't think they could do that before the show.

What dealer? is it a secret?
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

• Well I just looked at the Price List Winter 2007 and Compared it to the 2006 Price List and looked specifically at the USA Select Series. And I found out that they are the same, and since the retailers usually cur down the price, I am not that worried about the retail prices of the USA Select Line.

Now the Custom Shop guitars and the guitars shown at NAMM, those prices and the supposed price increases for the Custom Shop, disgusting, what on earth is FMIC thinking. Or maybe this is some strange economic/market move.
        Gear--- 2005 ESP LTD Dave Mustaine Axxion
        Roland Micro Cube

Comment

• Originally posted by VinceV View Post
          They all had stickers on them
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

• Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            :ROTF: Good one.
            I think those prices are really out of line. Hopefully, they do not carry over for Custom Shop orders, or I for one will look elsewhere for a Custom build.

Another one word answer. Insane!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

• I wondering if Fuller bought any of these. He still has many of the high end Custom Shop stuff from Summer '06 still in his inventory. It's showing up on eBay. These fancy CS artwork guitars are just not moving.
              Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

• yeah .. .I wonder what the difference between this Custom Zombie BBQ Rhoads http://www.fullersguitar.com/index.p...roducts_id=194 he is selling for 4K the one at NAMM has now for 10K

Comment

• Fuller has stuff from NAMM 05 at his store still, like the matrix camo but its no longer on the website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
                    :ROTF: Good one.
                    I think those prices are really out of line. Hopefully, they do not carry over for Custom Shop orders, or I for one will look elsewhere for a Custom build.

Another one word answer. Insane!
                    Word I want another CS Jackson, but am waiting to see if/when/how much the CS prices go up. I feel the CS prices are high enough already and they should leave the prices alone. Jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                      Fuller has stuff from NAMM 05 at his store still, like the matrix camo but its no longer on the website.
                      The Matrix Camo is not at Fullers. I bought it last year.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

• 8 of NAMM CS Jacksons are going to Russia
                        My boss is crazy LOL
                        Because I don't say it
                        Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

Working...
                        X