No announcement yet.

Rusty Cooley 7 string

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea what the price on that wicked looking guitar is going to be??

Comment

Originally posted by sakeido View Post
      Any idea what the price on that wicked looking guitar is going to be??
      I dont think it will be too expensive, maybe $1200 or something...

Comment

where are the other colors on the website ? there should be a red one and a std black one ?

Comment

I hope so.....im not too keen on those flashy graphics.....
          www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Originally posted by mpigott View Post
            I hope so.....im not too keen on those flashy graphics.....

Anyone H.R. Geiger. Um no thanks
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

What's up with Dean using BC Rich's late 80's headstock? It's almost identical!

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
                I dont think it will be too expensive, maybe $1200 or something...
                I don't think so man... crazy finish, crazy inlays, nice construction.... I'm thinking $3k MSRP

Comment

I don't think so man... crazy finish, crazy inlays, nice construction.... I'm thinking $3k MSRP
                  Hehe, you're probably right. Its just that everything about Dean screams "low class cheapo brand"...

Comment

I saw him talking about it in some video, there isnt going to be the RC logo in the middle...and is the finish crazy? i thought it was just a flat colour... so those two factors should keep the price reasonable...i hope

Comment

jackson 7 string

did he ever sell that jackson 7 string of his? Who got it?

D

Comment

Originally posted by craprapx2001 View Post
                        I saw him talking about it in some video, there isnt going to be the RC logo in the middle...and is the finish crazy? i thought it was just a flat colour... so those two factors should keep the price reasonable...i hope
                        haven't you seen the fresh pics on the Dean site? it looks absolutely nothing like that one anymore, it looks NUTS
                        list price is $3200 but a dealer said they would sell it for $1800ish

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
                          Hehe, you're probably right. Its just that everything about Dean screams "low class cheapo brand"...
                          I don't like their marketing angle at all but I've had a couple deans and played some others and they all feel great and play really well. They are a pretty underrated brand in my opinion.

Comment

list price is $3200 but a dealer said they would sell it for $1800ish
                            Is it made in Korea ??

1800 ?? sorry , I'm out i think

Comment

It's a non-US made guitar and NOone would pay 1800 for it.It's almost impossible.
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Made in Korea? Then its for a diehard fans Well, rusty rulez!!!
                                Mayzan
                                Webmaster Of www.MartyFriedman.com & www.7-string.com
                                My website: www.mayzan.com

Comment

Working...
                                X