No announcement yet.

Reverse headstocks/Kahlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer the forward headstock, but I think the reverse makes for a nice variety especially if you have a collection. I much prefer the Kahler over the Foyd because the Kahler has a solid and stable bridge surface to rest your hand on when palm muting.

Comment

i like both of the headstocks. but .. i can kill for kahler ! it is so comfortable. personally i don t like guitars with a hole in their back.

Comment

i like forward headstock and i like reverse headstock.i think that is something to match with the colour of the guitar.

Comment

gimme a king V with a reverse headstock and a kahler and i will be a jacksonier for life!

Comment

Originally posted by wes225225 View Post
            gimme a king V with a reverse headstock and a kahler and i will be a jacksonier for life!
            hell ya and a camo paint job as well
            http://www.myspace.com/deadsoldier2

Comment

I love the look of reversed headstocks. I think I may actually prefer the string tension. But I cannot stress how much haaaaaaaaaaaaate Kahlers. Abhor them. Loathe them. The look, the wishy-washy feel of them...no thanks.

So to recap, Yes to reversed, big NO to Kahlers..

Comment

I just picked this up on Friday,now my San Dimas has a cousin.You got my vote for reverse Headstock.I once had a Kahler on a USA Jackson bolt on and really never liked it.

From what ive read,it's color is Dark Met.Violet.
                Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Sweet, ADR.
                  And good bump.

Comment

Working...
                  X