Winter NAMM 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoss, you said you'd get us some details.... lol /waiting
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm REALLLLLLLLLY hoping this is just a mistake on some guy's part in the web dept at Fender, but the SL2H is now being shown with a Speedloader system: http://jacksonguitars.com/guitars/so...models/?page=2 WTF???

Comment

It looks like something they may have available, but won't replace the SL2h with a standard Floyd.
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I hate that Shitloader. I once had a BC Rich Ironbird with that. Worst contraption anyone can put on a guitar. Plus, I had to special order those strings.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The Speedloader SL2H has 'custom shop' printed on the truss cover. And if you look at the specs, it still has tuners listed. ~~~ I saw it there the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
              The Speedloader SL2H has 'custom shop' printed on the truss cover. And if you look at the specs, it still has tuners listed. ~~~ I saw it there the other day.
              The specs also don't mention Speedloader, so I bet they grabbed a stock image incorrectly.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

+1. It's just an old pic, probably loaded by someone who doesn't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney666 View Post
                  I'm REALLLLLLLLLY hoping this is just a mistake on some guy's part in the web dept at Fender, but the SL2H is now being shown with a Speedloader system: http://jacksonguitars.com/guitars/so...models/?page=2 WTF???
                  They had Jacksons with the Speedloader like 10 years ago. They didn't seem to sell well. I can't believe they're seriously bringing that crap back.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney666 View Post
                    Nope. I believe it's all but confirmed that he's back with Jackson. He's been playing that LP CS for months now. I've heard his PRS model is excellent.
                    I was in the market for a PRS SE and one of the ones I tried out in store was the Marty Friedman model during an hours worth of model hoping and it was the best of the bunch. Between a regular SE single cut, some Tremonti models and a Santana SE the Friedman won out but I couldn't do it because of the star inlays.

If there was/is an import Jackson singlecut coming I'm very interested but if it's an Indonesian build and more expensive than a Korean built PRS SE I'm not going to be buying it.

Comment

Looks like Charvel is revamping the Pro Mod line or something. Nice that they are finally putting the wheel truss rod adjustment at the heal.
                      https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/six...53595262606387
                      Good deals with:
                      Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

4 days until G.A.S day. 1 week until
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

There's a lot of new models already listed here for those not on facebook. http://www.lamusic.ca/New-Namm-2016-...Bass-s/701.htm

Comment

@dscythe thanks for posting. Some nice ones out there. I kinda dig the single cutaway model with the pointy headstock. Only issue is that our canadian money is going down the drain and price on musical instruments are going up like the crazy.
                            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

$5000 for a US Jackson????

EDIT: Canadian dollar, that is.
                              Last edited by BK; 01-17-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Ouch... My wallet and family budget are hurting... Just saw the 80s color Charvel...

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                                X