X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BK View Post
    $5000 for a US Jackson????

EDIT: Canadian dollar, that is.
    Yep... as of Friday... 1$us = 1.4530$canadian. Do the math, it's crazy! Cost of new gear on our side of the border is going up.

Even the used market, some dealers are using this as a lever to ask for more.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by dmoney666 View Post
      Nope. I believe it's all but confirmed that he's back with Jackson. He's been playing that LP CS for months now. I've heard his PRS model is excellent.
      I see that his PRS SE model is discontinued. It was a good guitar, granted, but it was basically just a 245 SE with custom inlays and adjustable stoptail. He has been favoring the Jacksons lately, maybe it's true that he's returning to the fold. I'd love to see something at NAMM.

Comment

that sl2q in rootbeer
        better start saving lol thanks for posting

Comment

is there someone on this planet that would pay so much money for a chris broderick or Misha Mansoor (i don't even know who he is) signature guitar?
          kamon jackson people why don't you let this models be made in far east??

edit: charvel hum-single disappeared... ok i'l go for something of the previous generation...
          Last edited by Gigi; 01-18-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigi View Post
            is there someone on this planet that would pay so much money for a chris broderick or Misha Mansoor (i don't even know who he is) signature guitar?
            kamon jackson people why don't you let this models be made in far east??

edit: charvel hum-single disappeared... ok i'l go for something of the previous generation...
            I like both of the guitars personally but I wouldn't pay for the name. The natural binding on the Broderick is awesome as is the headstock. The Misha is pretty cool looking too. I think both of those are more targeted for the seven string crowd though and they just offer six strings because it is simple to do so.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

A friend of mine left yesterday to attend the NAMM show... I'd better message him to remind him to get some pics of the Jackson/Charvel gear.

Comment

Here are some new models. Link to the rest: http://www.lamusic.ca/New-Namm-2016-...Bass-s/701.htm

Hardtail Broderick:

Christian Andreu (Gojira):

New singlecut model called the Monarkh:

Pro Mod Charvels:

Last edited by Richard W; 01-18-2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                  Yep... as of Friday... 1$us = 1.4530$canadian. Do the math, it's crazy! Cost of new gear on our side of the border is going up.

Even the used market, some dealers are using this as a lever to ask for more.
                  As well they should, since they get tired of hearing "but I can get a new one for a few dollars more"
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sorry, I haven't posted yet but I'm at the airport waiting to board the flight to NAMM! As usual, I have my camera gear with me and will grab pix for you

Rudy
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks Rudy!
                      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Thanks yet again, Rudy!

Comment

I like the monarhk. Kinda wish it had other color options with the hollow fins
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Thanks, Rudy! Looking forward to seeing your pics, as always.

Comment

Just checked in at the hotel at NAMM. I forgot John Romanowski's contact info at home, damn it! If anyone can put me in touch with him, or John if you see this please let me know so I can contact him before tomorrow evening's usual dealer only thing.

Rudy
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Did you eat the fruit off those trees?
                                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                                X