Winter NAMM 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter NAMM 2016

A couple of Jackson Firebirds under construction as we speak.
    Hope we get to see them at NAMM before they are sold...

lol

Firebirds were a no two years ago... are these more limited NAMM only pieces or did they change their policy again?
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I know nothing other than two are on the way... If I find out more you will know.
      One white.

Comment

Hmmm. Just like last year's roundhorns?

Comment

I hope they bring back at least custom orders on both Round Horns and Firebirds but it is probably a NAMM only thing. Doing one or two every couple years for a show most likely doesn't ruffle too many feathers.

Comment

To be honest, I have my doubts even if they were offered, the custom shop would suddenly be over-run with Firebird orders..
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
              To be honest, I have my doubts even if they were offered, the custom shop would suddenly be over-run with Firebird orders..
              They'd probably get 3 or 4 orders off the bat and maybe a few more. If all of a sudden they allowed it, some people would probably lose interest. lol

Comment

ya very few of us are firebird fanatics. round horns i think would sell well though.

Comment

They should bring back the Warrior Pro and add a Warrior bass to the production line. Warriors FTW!
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                    ya very few of us are firebird fanatics. round horns i think would sell well though.
                    Honestly, I think they'd be better off trying to buy or license the Y2KV. I'd consider ordering one if I could have it my way.

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                      You are incorrect sir. Apparently it doesn't take many orders at all to overrun the custom shop.

Comment

I heard they were Firebird "inspired" so they will probably be fugly as hell. Still I'm looking forward to what they come up with. At worst they will be good for a laugh.

Comment

Jackson does have a standard Firebird model, I think most of us are assuming it will be something typical.

Comment

I'm not assuming anything. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they do what ESP did and 'freak' with it a bit to sidestep any legal concerns..
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

With Pablo gone, most of the freakish has seemed to have disappeared. I predict they do something similar to what they did last time. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X