No announcement yet.

Winter NAMM 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One will not be a typical firebird.. When I get info I will share..

Comment

Kellybird ???

Comment

I am interested to see it but I was never a fan of the stuff Pablo did so I hope it isn't on the lines of that. My own pref and I am glad if you have a Pablo design and love it.

Comment

I dunno, a few of the things Pablo did were really freaking cool. But I didn't like most of it either. He actually completely screwed up a custom order of mine so badly that I gave up. He read almost none of my instructions and thought he was creating a Picasso that more resembled stabbed poo.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
            I dunno, a few of the things Pablo did were really freaking cool. But I didn't like most of it either. He actually completely screwed up a custom order of mine so badly that I gave up. He read almost none of my instructions and thought he was creating a Picasso that more resembled stabbed poo.
            Haha, lame.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              Honestly, I think they'd be better off trying to buy or license the Y2KV. I'd consider ordering one if I could have it my way.
              I'm with you Xenophobe! But I'd do a lot of things if I could have it my way haha

Comment

I heard Chris Canella tell me a few years back that they were going to do a Firebird again, but with some body changes.Ugh. I can only imagine it will be a Kellybird or a ESP Phoenix thing
                H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

If one is going to be white... maybe a Robin Crosby anniversary? that would e pretty cool.

Comment

Oh if they did a RC tribute that would rock but I doubt that would ever happen.

Comment

I honestly can't stand firebirds. I would like to see a usa production DK-1 that isn't 2k, or exotic players choice type of thing, that maybe I could afford.

Comment

Gimme another production DK1T or SL1T.
                        96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

7 string Rhoads would make a lot of people happy.
                          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by eaeolian View Post
                            7 string Rhoads would make a lot of people happy.
                            93 USA Soloist EDS
                            USA HT6 Juggernaut
                            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I would like to see the white scott ian kv make it into mass production. Any info's on that?

Comment

I wish they would do away with that aluminoid inlay. That shit is ugly, as is the binding they do now. Replace that with that ivoroid binding and pearl inlays, as well as a modern-day version of the old pro series, at least in regards to specs and colors.
                                I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
                                ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
                                Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
                                Blackstar Soloist HT60
                                Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
                                Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

Working...
                                X