Winter NAMM 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys,

Sorry, but will it be possible to put all the pics on Flickr or photobuckets, so that the poor ignorants like me who don't have a facebook account (or do not want one) can have a look at the pics?

Anyway, thanks Rudy!
    What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

• Any info on the ivory Rhoads and the Kelly with classic pups in it? Are they just special customs and not production line models?

Comment

• Those EVH logos look much better than the early pics showed. Phew.

I believe the ivory (vanilla shake, i believe) Rhoads and white w/gold Kelly are both sample from the new USA custom select option. Great stuff.

Comment

• Those logos look better? Jeez.... LOL I have a strong dislike of circular or oval logos on guitar headstocks (US Masters, Amfisound etc). They just look crap to my eyes..
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

• Originally posted by SLY View Post
            Guys,

Sorry, but will it be possible to put all the pics on Flickr or photobuckets, so that the poor ignorants like me who don't have a facebook account (or do not want one) can have a look at the pics?

Anyway, thanks Rudy!
            Here's a taste

Hwm.jpgwm2.jpgwm3.jpgwm4.jpgwm5.jpgwm6.jpgwm7.jpgwm8.jpgwm9.jpgwm11.jpg
            “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

• Originally posted by SLY View Post
              Guys,

Anyway, thanks Rudy!
              I have a Photobucket account but in years past it was nearly impossible to get them all uploaded from here. When I get back home I'll try to do that.
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

• Great pics! I just sold a guitar and an amp and thought my GAS was sort of being controlled... it's back!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Guys, Big thanks for the pics! You rule!
                  What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

• Will they offer hardshell cases as an option For the ProMod?
                    750XL Cherry Sunburst
                    375DX Metallic black
                    Model 2 blue
                    Model 2 Red
                    USA Candy Apple Red San Dimas
                    USA Slime Green San Dimas
                    MIJ ProMod Candy Blue San Dimas
                    Gibson Les Pauls
                    PRS SC-250

Comment

• I'm not sure what to think of that Round Horn RR. It looks like they rounded the points of an RR1, but used the control layout of the Concorde. The string through TOM doesn't do anything for me either.

The videos were kind of cool. But I think that the JAckson booth TTK video was by far the worst. It almost had a feel like it was a trial & error kind of thing to iron out how the vids will go in the other "more important booths". I guess I should shut up & wuit complaining, it's at least a video of the JAckson booth.

Thank you for the pics. Eventually I will log into Facebook to see the rest.
                      Last edited by Hamner1; 01-27-2013, 09:11 PM.
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

• That pink soloist has me interested.

Comment

• the TTK vid of the Jackson booth was laughable. Clearly a couple of experts when it comes to Jackson history, Buckethead, etc. And maybe camera guy needs to let his offsider handled the instruments
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                            You guys crack me up Anyway, I know some of you are into Caparisons so I shot some today at their booth:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8127765&type=1
                            Thanks for sharing these awesome pics mate! I've already linked the Capa photos in the Caparison Forum. Hope you don;t mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamner1 View Post
                              I'm not sure what to think of that Round Horn RR. It looks like they rounded the points of an RR1, but used the control layout of the Concorde. The string through TOM doesn't do anything for me either.
                              I don't know what you're looking at, but the green round horn RR is not string-thru. It's got a stoptail.

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                                the TTK vid of the Jackson booth was laughable. Clearly a couple of experts when it comes to Jackson history, Buckethead, etc. And maybe camera guy needs to let his offsider handled the instruments
                                Yeah, they also think Chris Broderick was the one that started the SLS headstock even though Jackson's had it around since the '90s.

Comment

Working...
                                X