• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requires a log in..
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Thanks Roody! You rock! Will check the pix later when back home. Too bad it needs a FB logon, but I'll use one of my kids' account!
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Thanks Rudy, but for some reason the way the picture viewer is coming up on my browser is terrible??? I'm sure there's a load of great photo's, I'll try to check them out from work on Monday!
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Great pictures. Love the Marshalls!

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
            Doesn't this forum deserve an updated title? NAMM 10 was so two years ago.
            Fissed ......
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
              Does Marcello have a case of the 'cold sores' on his lips or what?
              reminds me of spinal tap at the record company party.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Cool pics. Thanks!

Comment

I haven't uploaded any more pix yet, not enough time. But for some info on the EBMM JP12, its a Basswood body with Maple Cap and Mahogany tone block, stainless frets, the 6 string lists at about $3500 and retails for $2400. Available in one color only, Cherry Sugar. Pix will follow. I also managed to film a short video of that wireless Fishman in action.
                  Pix of the GMP guitars will also follow soon. Nice stuff!
                  Met Doug Aldrich as well as Nicko Mcbrain from Iron Maiden yesterday. Last night was the show at the Sheraton and got to see Tony Macalpine and Alan Holdsworth, got pix and some video of that for you guys. Upon returning to the hotel as the elevator doors were closing someone stuck their arm in and the doors re-opened. The guy walks in, whoever he was, along with George Lynch not a bad day at all yesterday
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

This new Engl Retro Tube 100 sounds pretty sweet!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                      Next, yes Fishman is releasing a wireless midi pickup. Here are some shots of it. It uses a wireless USB connection. You can use a laptop, a keyboard, etc... Street price will be under $300.00:

Not making that out too well. Does the switcher still need bolting to the rear of the body like the Roland GK3?
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Thanks Roody!
                        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Does anyone have a gallery of the Gibson and Ibanez booths? With minimal effort put in, I haven't been able to find any beyond pics of Ace Frehley's latest LP sig.

Comment

I shot a million ibanez pics. Posting in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                              Not making that out too well. Does the switcher still need bolting to the rear of the body like the Roland GK3?
                              Yes, they working on a Strat and a Les Paul setup. I mentioned to the guy that we were trying to fit something to a Warrior, I don't think that's high on their priority list though
                              I also filmed a couple demos of that blue Jet City Amp. Details and video will have to wait though. I'm still at the show.
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

That's the only problem with the guitar to midi scene. You have to have a "wart" on your guitar which makes it a little difficult to deal with aesthetically. I was hoping Roland would have put out a GK4 with a low profile design and yet the Fishman design takes an undesirable aspect of the process by getting rid of the giant 13-pin cable!

That's great - but you have another roadblock: it's a USB dongle which means you need a computer to connect to - and lugging a computer onstage if necessary. Did I see a cable leading from the dongle to elsewhere in that picture? What about my 13-pin devices like my VG-99? It would be awesome to use that device wirelessly but if it's just a dongle that plugs into a computer it means you're
                                limited to softsynths and the like.

Why not a "base station" the usb dongle can plug into with 13 pin outs for existing 13-pin equipments and midi outs and usb outs for computer? OK that's just my idea but....

Comment

Working...
                                X