NAMM 2012 Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 2012 Coverage

NAMM is 10 days away! Can't wait to get there! As usual I'll be taking tons of pix and I'll try to get them uploaded as soon as I can for you guys to see. I usually hit the Jackson/Charvel booth first thing when the show opens and then about a zillion times more throughout the weekend
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

I'll be there Thursday and Friday doing the same thing.

Comment

For the rest of us that don't have your luck, we'll be waiting patiently for your pictures! Thanks in advance.
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Let me know if a guitar synth better than the Roland GR-55 comes out, so I can save myself £600
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I'll be doing the same thing Friday/Saturday - camping out at Jackson

Comment

Thanks Rudy, I always appreciate your namm pics.
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by djpharoah View Post
              I'll be doing the same thing Friday/Saturday - camping out at Jackson
              Ditto
              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                Let me know if a guitar synth better than the Roland GR-55 comes out, so I can save myself £600
                From what I have heard, the Fishman Wireless Guitar Synthesizer is supposed to be debuting there. I'm hoping as I've had my money set aside for it for a few months now haha! It was developed by the same dude that created the Axon units. Rudy, if you see that, please try to get some info about it...that would be amazing!

Comment

Didn't know Fishman was releasing a Guitar Synth. I'll definitely stop by their booth and grab some pix if it's there. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at the Jackson booth
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Cool. Looking forward to seeing your pics as usual!

Comment

Can you visit the Marshall booth and take some pictures? If the rumours are true, they will release 1 watt versions of JVM/JTM/JMP/JCM 800/DSL.

Comment

JTM

JMP

JCM

DSL

JVM
                        JB aka BenoA

Comment

I always visit the Marshall booth. I'll have my Zoom Q3HD audio/video recorder with me. Marshall usually has new stuff in their sound proof booth so if they demo this stuff, which I'm sure they will, I'll record them
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                            Didn't know Fishman was releasing a Guitar Synth. I'll definitely stop by their booth and grab some pix if it's there.
                            I just heard back from the designer and he said it would be at Namm this year. Rudy, I will be forever in your debt if you manage to squeeze a price and ETA out of em...it'd also be pretty cool to hear your feedback about it (as I assume you may hear it in person!)! You're so lucky you get to go to NAMM ...well aside from having to deal with all of the crazy gear head requests haha. Can't wait for all of your Jackson pics!

Comment

Roland/Boss is supposed to have a new guitar product. I'm curious to know if it will be a successor to the GT10. Please check it out for us? Or just go check Rob Marcello shred on guitar at the Boss booth!
                              JB aka BenoA

Comment

Working...
                              X