Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
    Nice CS KV!!
    AK47, I really like your Blood Splatter KV also, that is so sinister looking, and one of the nicest KV's I've seen on here.
    I designed it but not mine its at the Music Zoo if you want it very pricey too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_D View Post
      After 5 months waiting my first Custom Shop Jackson is finished. I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday when reading mails....I got mail from Matt saying: "Guess what just came through the door?" Most unbelievable things is that it took only 4-5 months to build the guitar Now the guitar is already on its way to Finland. Should be here on next week.

Thanks again Matt....always a pleasure to deal with you.

Guitar specs are very simple specs:

- Black /w Red Bevels
      - Red Jackson Logo
      - Initials on Truss Rod Cover
      - Reversed Sharkfin Inlays
      - Recessed Kahler 2300 Tremolo
      - 1 Seymoud Duncan Blackout Pickup
      - 1 Volume

Pictures:

Nice order, looks awesome!
      USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
      USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

That could be Lucifer's guitar! Evil to the core!!!!!

Comment

Love your KV Ben_D. Black with red bevels always a good choice Mah wings should sound sweet. Is that Blackout a Bridge or Neck model?
          The Blood splatter KV at the Music Zoo looks a lot like the Kerry King V from ESP but without the reverse explorer headstock.
          My new Custom Shop KV is done now, should be on its way soon.

Comment

Fucking sweet KV man. I would have gone with the Floyd nut, but to each his own!

A black guitar with Red Bevels or Pinstripes has always been my all time favorite color scheme.

Originally posted by themisfit138 View Post
            Post pics when you get it

Comment

Love your KV Ben_D. Black with red bevels always a good choice Mah wings should sound sweet. Is that Blackout a Bridge or Neck model?
              The Blood splatter KV at the Music Zoo looks a lot like the Kerry King V from ESP but without the reverse explorer headstock.
              Thats why I ordered it like that. I wanted to have a player so I did not have to risk damage to my ESP Kerry King Vs.

Are you talking about the King V you just ordered from Piney Hills or was this one a different order? What was your wait time?

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                Thats why I ordered it like that. I wanted to have a player so I did not have to risk damage to my ESP Kerry King Vs.

Are you talking about the King V you just ordered from Piney Hills or was this one a different order? What was your wait time?

That makes sense, I don't like Slayer but that is a bad ass guitar.
                I ordered the KV from Matt I think I placed the order around April or May(of this year) I am not real sure on that but I got the workorder in early May. I ordered a Death Warrior from Piney Hills.
                Last edited by themisfit138; 10-14-2008, 11:30 PM.

Comment

That makes sense, I don't like Slayer but that is a bad ass guitar.
                  I ordered the KV from Matt I think I placed the order around April or May(of this year) I am not real sure on that but I got the workorder in early May. I ordered a Death Warrior from Piney Hills.
                  Man, I can't wait to see those pics ..............
                  I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Guitar is safely at home Action is perfect (very low) and it looks killer. Neck is even better than my KV-2 neck...it's more like KV Pro neck which has best neck I've ever played.

Seems to stay in tune after abusing Kahler...like did my old '86 Charvel Model 6.
                    Last edited by Ben_D; 10-16-2008, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Guitar is safely at home Action is perfect (very low) and it looks killer. Neck is even better than my KV-2 neck...it's more like KV Pro neck which has best neck I've ever played.

Seems to stay in tune after abusing Kahler...like did my old '86 Charvel Model 6.
                      Good to hear it made it safely.

I love recessed Kahlers and King V Pro neck profiles. Win! Win!

Comment

Agreed on the KV Pro neck... it was perfect.

Nice score again. It looks fricken awesome.

Comment

Man that guitar is tits! Love the recessed Kahler. I am having a V built righ now with a Kahler 2300 bridge. I am going to have to forward a copy of the bridge pic you posted (as long as you don't mind) and have him do that as well. Seems like the action would be sick that way.

Comment

Working...
                          X