Whatever happened to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    That girl (actually spelled Rocki Roads) is HOT. I was laid up after a motorcycle wreck, and my buds brought me a get-well card that was personally signed by her. May not seem like much, but when you've been watching "Little House on the Prairie" in a hospital bed for a few weeks, little things like that go a long way.
    I had no idea who that was... But after a quick search:

Kewl.

Comment

Yea....she's not bad...
      Jason Becker / Paul Gilbert Wannabe

Comment

Can somebody tell us more on the dimensions of the USA Warrior necks?

Are they comparable to a Soloist? Or are they thicker?

I'm quite interested...lemme know, thanks!

Comment

...and is it true that the Warrior is discontinued again? It does look worth trying out...I can see how the original slant design worked with the look of the guitar, but two single coils in the bridge was probably not the best choice. But slap a true humbucker in there and I bet it would sound awesome.

Any idea where to pick up a gun metal grey WR1?...

Comment

Originally posted by delt View Post
            Sounds cool, can you post pics for comparison? I think flat-tops have a certain appeal, but i prefer shapes with prominent bevels myself.

.... tho i wouldn't really picture a flat-top warrior, that would look weird!!
            Here ya go, the sexiest guitar on the planet:

It's at guitar asylum
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I love the Warrior, but would rather have one with just 1 humbucker( and 24.75 scale) and almost did that when J/C raised their CS prices through the roof

Jack

Comment

that blood-splattered one is great! that just looks awesome and the matching headstock takes it to the top. Isn't that one sold to somebody here on the board. I thought i saw it on a pic together with 4 or 5 other warriors?
                "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Working...
                X