No announcement yet.

jackson bolt on guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only way I know how to post pics is with an attachments and they won't let you do that here.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      I have 1499 and it is dated Sept 86 but was ordered in 85.I would say the body and neck were left over SD Charvel parts.
      Just a Charvel with a Jackson logo.
      I had 1522. My friend wanted it badly, I Wasn't a big fan of Kahler trems, so I sold it to him. Originally, he found it first.

Comment

I think 1501 is the last number for actual San Dimas bolt ons according to the charts.
        Not that it makes that big a difference. I had # 1987 which was cool because it was an 87. Just proves they used whatever plate was in the bin. No sequential use of plates after 1501 due to the move to Ontario.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Ah..that makes sense ....my strat is 43** and has a rear mounted floyd nut and the 3oclock tuners...I think it's a late 86 or at least a very early 87..always wondered why the serial was so high!

Comment

FWIW, #1718 is March 9, 1987, #1797 is May 28, 1987, and #6924 is October 24, 1988.
            "Hail to the Wasted".......Zinny J. Zan

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
              I had this one, and traded it off to jgcable a few years back. I have regretted it ever since. I really liked the guitar. I would love to find it...

Very cool strat, you don't see dots with binding much.

Comment

I have a Jackson bolt on that was built in February, 1986 s/n 1117
                www.Joeykun.com

Comment

Working...
                X