jackson bolt on guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spaz View Post
    I am actually looking for 86 jackson bolt on that have floyds on them.

Early units originally with a Floyd are far and few between.
    You needed to buy your own FR and send it to Jackson to have installed on your order.

Comment

yea, I already knew that. I bekieve kramer own floyd rose back then thats why all kramer had floyds

Comment

2-86

10-86

both '86 necks

4-86, needs work but its legit. was a kahler fulcrum converted to a floyd screw in posts and the posts walked... was metallic black.

ALL of them 1986, or an 86 neck'd mutt.

Comment

saweeet!!! Thanks for the pics!!!! I am going to try to figure out how to post pics on here and I'll post a few or how do you post pics? It May be a little harder for me because I am blind in one eye due to diabetes. If I lose vision in the other eye I'll be selling my guitars. for now I'll say...84 charvel zebra, 85 charvel tiger, 1 86 jackson graphic sun rise, and 86 jackson red..all w/ floyds and 1 hums

Comment

Oh lets have a look at that Jackson Sunrise! Or is it Rising Sun?

Comment

its a air brush paint job of a sun rise or sun set. its a blue guitar with the sun and a star. I am trying to post all four but I don't know how to post pics here. it's funny I have been a member here since 2003 and I never learned how to post pics. how the heck do you post pics? right now I am going to try something

Comment

nope didn't work. I got them on my facebook page. anyway someone might have to tell me how to do it.
                Last edited by spaz; 04-27-2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

I've haven't performed the procedure so I could be wrong, but I think you first have to post your pics on a photo hosting site such as Flickr or Photobucket.
                  96xxxxx, 97xxxxx and 98xxxxx serials oftentimes don't indicate '96, '97 and '98.

Comment

I tried something like that. Tell ya what somebody shoot me an email and I'll send the pitures that way and if you want you can post them on this [email protected] my name is Jeff. just say guitar pics. Sorry not a computor person like I should.

Comment

Here is 1499 if you want a little eye candy.
                      Attached Files
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

very nice guitar!! I tried to post my pics but I can't do it. The only way I know that will work is to email my pics to someone and they will have to do it.

Comment

I owned the escher for a bit too lol
                          Haters gonna hate
                          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I had this one, and traded it off to jgcable a few years back. I have regretted it ever since. I really liked the guitar. I would love to find it...

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

WOW, There are some nice guitars posted on this thread! Thanks everyone for sharing your pics on this thread. I had about 6 88-89 jacksons that were one of a kind that I sold awhile gack that I still to this day regret. One was called the mad gorilla. there pics I don'rt have anymoere except on facebook. I woild really like to post the run rise jackson but again I don't know how to do it. some my jackson I used to have were in the gallery but it looks like the gallery is gone.

Comment

Maybe someday it will be my turn to own escher guiatr.Hmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X