When did THIS happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post
    That knucklebuster's a good idea, but a better idea is moving the fucking knob away from Hillbilly Hank's Volume Swell Swing position.
    This /\ I'd be interested to see how many folks have a similar issue and at what point those with said issue would influence Jackson to move the fucker 3/4 of an inch diagonally down and back from the current position. Obviously, it will have no impact on my current problem but it might get me to change my opinion of the SL's and the DK's.

Comment

I fan my fingers out like George Lynch, so they go right over the knob.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        If you completely disconnect the tone, it is similar to the tone on 10 (all the highs are present). It is actually even brighter because the tone pot will take out some of the highs even if it is fully open (on 10).
        Thanks. I always wondered that.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          I fan my fingers out like George Lynch, so they go right over the knob.

I find myself holding on to the bridge pickup.

Comment

This volume knob issue on soloists is the principal reason why I want a custom soloist.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
              I find myself holding on to the bridge pickup.
              I sometimes anchor my pinky onto the bridge pickup, mainly when soloing, but most of the time my fingers are fanned out.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X