Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: Check out my new (to me) 1989 custom strat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    I'd love to see a pic of that thing!
    I originally saved this picture in 2002. I never tried finding out more about the guitar... dunno what's up with the dots... might not be real after all.

Last edited by xenophobe; 08-11-2013, 01:55 AM.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

^^^ Custom shop? The neck is really pretty, looks like flamed maple to me. Looks like the neck on an older PC model the one with the Wilkinson bridge. Cool guitar Bad Apple, very chub worthy.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
        ^^^ Custom shop? The neck is really pretty, looks like flamed maple to me. Looks like the neck on an older PC model the one with the Wilkinson bridge. Cool guitar Bad Apple, very chub worthy.
        Thanks, tomanyjacksons! I definitely get all chubby when I play it.

I'll have to take a closer look at the neck when I get home. I didn't think it was flamed maple, but that would definitely be an added bonus.

I'm hoping to bring it in to my tech so I can get some neck pocket pictures soon. Hopefully that will answer some more questions...

Comment

For those still interested...

I finally popped the neck off and took some good pictures of the info in the cavity. I'm going to start a new thread with them, just in case there are people with ideas who aren't paying attention to this one.

Thanks!

Comment

Cool, can't wait too see them. I've almost got a 3 hum, Charvel model series, modded mutt done. That was a mouthful. I really need to start putting pics of my guitars up.
            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
            X