New Custom Shop Order - Help Me Decide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you don't have enough hobbies

Not a day went by that I didn't look at the mockup of the WarAngel, wondering how far along it was, wondering if they'd even started it, wondering if it was going to be done right.

Then it showed up on the fron page of Jackson's site.

Then it showed up here.

When I saw Mike Kotzen at Summer NAMM '08 he told me they almost used it for NAMM 07, but said "nah, this guy's waiting for his guitar - ship it" (I received it about a week before Thanksgiving in '06 - ordered it in April of '05).
    Of course you know me, I said "wow, I'da been happy for you to show it at NAMM!"
    They even gave me a free case upgrade - white tolex with gold piping (I originally spec'd regular old black with white).
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      aint so bad? I waited 12 months for the white ghost flames bulldyke soloist and it nearly put me in the hospital.
      Holy sh*t! I thought a year was outta f*ckin' hand to wait for a custom- got my Charvel CS Star in about 9 months and I was quoted a year for a CS Hamer Cali and now I'm hearing a year and half for Jackson CS? WTF.

Comment

Well, so far, all I'm learning is that I'm not ready to place this order. I guess it just feels like I'm compromising from what I "really" want too much. And, unless I come to terms with that and/or get more excited about the other body styles for this particular order, it's probably best to just let it sit on the shelf for now.

Comment

Working...
        X