Can we see some PC1's please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This is some cool dudes older Sears headstock PC1. I can not for the life of me recall who he is.

I suspect that JerseyRocker just might know this guitar player! LOL!

Comment

I love it when Brooks shows off.
        Someday you're gonna sell some of them and I'll be waiting.
        -Rick

Comment

I like the lacewood one.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The top picture, I took here in NJ. I took my lacewood out of the rack, and no idea I put it in all crooked till I took the pic and looked at it later one. DUR, I Cant even put a guitar the right way into the rack - some rockstar I would be! And these 2 pics are cool too: The top one has my Lacewood Phil borrowed, then the bottom pic, in the same slot, is his Lacewood he had custom made because he liked mine so much:

Brooks: Besides Brooks' guitar, have you ever used another fans guitar live? (Brooks)

PC: I used the one in Oklahoma, but no not really. Actually, I've have tried some out in soundcheck, maybe a song or 1/2 a song, I don't really remember.

Brooks: Considering I have that guitar you used in Tulsa Oklahoma, then I guess I'm doing pretty good then...<laugh>

PC: I know really, yea, Jesus really. And your guitar is GREAT you know, the Lace. That's why I got the chunky one, the reverse, because of that. So when I gave that one back to you, it was like SH**, I really miss it.

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
            Some famous dude's collection of PC1's......

His name escapes me right now! LOL!

Though I think he might be British....

Wanna see some really killer ex-Phil Collen PC1's?

Brooks ought to chime in to this thread and show his awesome collection.

Just remember that "Eau Naturale" does actually exist and that there is no "h" in Clorine! LOL
            Last edited by BGWwebguy; 01-31-2011, 09:52 AM.
            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Attached Files
              Last edited by Mr.sinn; 02-15-2015, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Nathan (Slashrox)

Kramer Pacer Deluxe (1984)
                Fender Stratocaster (2006)
                Jackson PC-1 (2012)
                Kramer Pacer Classic (2013)
                Gibson Les Paul Traditional (2014)

Roland Cube 80gx 1x12 combo
                Fender Supersonic 4x12 cab

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vklobucar View Post
                    Oh...and I almost forgot my latest PC1.

This 1998 Euphoria was originally owned by a fellow JCF member and then it made its way to a fellow on ebay.

I was watching that very auction but through various other distractions (xmas, house hunting) I let it slip away.

The fellow posted here after winning it and for whatever reasons was not a huge fan of the PC1 so I PM'd him and we struck a deal.

$1100 plus shipping if i do recall.

Our two little girls love this one the most. They are convinced that it is a Hannah Montanna guitar! yuck!

And no I do not own any other electric guitars other than these PC1's. I have owned something in the region of 50 guitars in the last 25 years but these are the only real "keepers" in my book.

LOL!!!! I thought you said they are a heartbreak!

Comment

Originally posted by maltomario View Post
                      i just got this one a few weeks ago. 1997 koa PC1 in 'solar' finish

here she is with her younger sisters:
                      From what I hear, these PC-1's are a heartbreak.

Comment

I LOVE the gold hardware. Seriously a dream axe for me. I wish sweet water would carry them again

Comment

I was going to start this thread, but I see it's already here. So bump from beyond!

Let's see those PC-1s!!

Comment

Here is my most recent PC-1 Chameleon got it on a trade & Swapped the Gold for Black.

Love these but god I've never had a harder time adjusting a truss rod< Jackson needs to rethink them IMO

Comment

I like the black hardware on that finish! Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by RGA5150 View Post
                                Love these but god I've never had a harder time adjusting a truss rod< Jackson needs to rethink them IMO
                                Huh?
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X