STEVE HARRIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STEVE HARRIS

Horns bill whatever you want to be called...I'm sure your another Barbie shredder who pretends to shred on this forum but in reality your sitting there with your GnL basses trying to figure out Michael Balzary (flea) or Billy Sheehans style [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and post it saying thats your 8 min solo...Even if you do get a 8 min solo up here who says its you and the open e for 63 measures is not a solo..... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] ....Thats just Jesus loves the little children lol....Virtual Halen Vs. Homo on the range I think i know who would win that shred contest Acorse the Homo's on the range And i will take you up on thoughs drinks [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

ok, sorry if anybody said this before but I just cant read fuor pages of replies.

Nobody in Maiden is very technically given (Maybe Dickinson???)... but guess what?... They are a BAND. Very solid and united. ALl the parts fit together because the emphasis is in the composuition as a whole. ALl instruments complement each other and nobody wants to take over.

Bottom line, Maiden, we are glad you came around, nobody could have done it better!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
        PS Don't even get me started on Geddy Lee [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you say anything about Geedy, we will kill the Baldwins!... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Who is Geedy?

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He plays baass for Ruush!

I think Bill hates Geddy because he really LOVES Geddy - in that S.F. bathhouse kinda way! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, Steve Harris definitely smokes Jaco
            NOW - Jaco's DEAD!!! That skeletal decomp thing is hell on the chops! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X