STEVE HARRIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: STEVE HARRIS

Now now, they aren't "RETARDED", they're "MENTALLY HANDICAPPED". Just like Bill is not "GAY", he is "HETEROSEXUALLY IMPAIRED".

Comment

If I were actually able to choose what kind of bass player to have, instead of having to deal with the only guy we can find [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I would want a bass player like Gene Simmons.

He holds the bottom down, but also plays some walking bass lines, which are cool if not overdone.
      Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

[ December 24, 2002, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: khabibissell ]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
          Now now, they aren't "RETARDED", they're "MENTALLY HANDICAPPED". Just like Bill is not "GAY", he is "HETEROSEXUALLY IMPAIRED".
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bwahahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm not gay ....really I'm not , I swear Allah that I'm not gay. Well I swear to Allah anyways [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

Later Khabbibaboobyhead .....Have a couple of holiday drinks and drive home....See Ya!!

[ December 19, 2002, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Dammit, I just spit orange juice all over my computer, Bill! ROTFLMFAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hail Satan!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Have a couple of holiday drinks and drive home....
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doh!!!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill, you don't want people to give you crap over posts like that? find one of those copies of you and your bass solo, or at least you playing bass in one of your previous bands, or heck, even the name of the band you did the 8minute bass solo in. Back it up and people gotta respect, right?

Comment

Well, I assure you, the gay name of the band who shows he did the solo in, was not in his control, haha... I'll let him tell yas... Not really all too important anyways as it was just a Tribute band.

He can smoke on the bass preeeety well... He gonna have to buy a bass and get a recording now that he's started all this, haha... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

man, as long as he didn't play bass in Kidd Wikked I won't give him too much ****! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] but if he was in there, well, no holds barred!!

Comment

Well, it's almost as bad as kid Wicked!! Haha...

Now that's a scary concept, Bill in Kid Wicked... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll just say it was a Van Halen tribute band.....The name is purely gay . Gayer than I would ever admit to.......yes it's that gay!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The Ice Cream Men?? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Oh, I always thought Bill was in Danger Kitty. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Van Halen tribute, huh? Maybe it's Top Jimmy? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ice cream men , Top Jimmy ?.........I wish ! . This name makes those sound AWESOME.

You will never guess this gay name but we used the VH (hint)

Comment

Working...
                                X