Re: STEVE HARRIS

Bottoms Up?

Push Comes To Shove?

Feel Your Love Tonight?

Spanish Fly?

Women In Love?

Little Dreamer?
      [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Valerie Hagar?

Comment

Anal For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge?

Comment

[ December 24, 2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: khabibissell ]

Comment

Shish Kabob Bissell Steam Cleaner, Didnt you post that you wouldnt be back a week ago? And here you are again. Face it, you are addicted..............

Comment

Myung is pure talent on the bass, I'd take him as my bassist over any other bass player. He absolutley shreds.

Bill, you are so gay! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ya homo! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Venomboy your VERY close!!!!!...We actually started as Valerie's Revenge then Changed it to Virtual Halen.......With names like that you can't help feeling like a flaming gay homosexual [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Word if I were to pick a bassplayer Myung would be my second choice ...leaving Steve Digiogio as my first. Iv'e spent about an hour with him at the airport trading licks and BS and he's a killer player!!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Man, my next guess was going to be Wolfie's Molester. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The Baby Danglers! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice ...but that sounds more like a Michael Jackson tribute [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I was going to say Vicious Homos. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Steve Harris overrated, what blasphemy is this? Actually I never thought anyone rated him as a great bass player at all. I thought he was just a good musician and businessman who wrote good songs(a long time ago). I saw maiden on Number of the Beast, and Piece of Mind tours. Great shows.

I guess we all have different ideas of what a great musician is. I personally think a great musician is someone I gladly pay to see and enjoy. I love the shred or wildly technically proficient players. But, when I pay to see a show I want to be entertained. Bottom line is Steve is a good entertainer and he has a bank account to prove it. I think we all lose site that musicians are entertainment for others. I think as musicians, we get so caught up in what we think is great and not what actually sounds good. Its great to be King **** in you basement or with the 50-100 people that follow your band, but to pack stadiums might after night speaks for itself.

Bill: easy with the anal intrusion there bro, if you keep getting stitched up your gonna have scar tissue. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Now ...I got a "R&B" Barbie halfway up my ass . When I'm done with her "Hip Hop" Ken is goin' next... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X