No announcement yet.

DK2 White Bengal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh... We'll find out soon enough if it was someone here...

Comment

Well guess what I got yestarday.......I like my new twang twang stick. It looks really good and I like the maple neck alot. I am a little disoppointed in the fact that there is a small crack in the finish by the neck joint. And one of the neck locks was missing. Not a huge deal but a little disoppointing non the less. I'm very happy with it so far, I'd be interested to see if any others turn up like it (same color scheme I mean).

Comment

You heard it...

Comment

I knew it was coming. I can't figure out how to post pictures. I technologoly helpless.

Comment

Well let me say "Congrats!" to you. I can't believe people are bitching about pricing on these. For $100 more than a stock DK2M you get EMGs and a custom paint job! I would have pulled the trigger on one months ago if it was yellow bengal. But my local dealer is getting yellow bengals this Fall, same run as vwall apparently. I think it's really cool that Jackson is doing these runs for independant dealers only and leaving out the chains. BTW - now that the cat is out, there's a lot more than just the yellow and orange bengal runs. There's a snakeskin, RR3M, and a few more I can't remember off the top of my head.
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
              Well let me say "Congrats!" to you. I can't believe people are bitching about pricing on these. For $100 more than a stock DK2M you get EMGs and a custom paint job! I would have pulled the trigger on one months ago if it was yellow bengal. But my local dealer is getting yellow bengals this Fall, same run as vwall apparently. I think it's really cool that Jackson is doing these runs for independant dealers only and leaving out the chains. BTW - now that the cat is out, there's a lot more than just the yellow and orange bengal runs. There's a snakeskin, RR3M, and a few more I can't remember off the top of my head.
              Snakeskin?! Hmmmmmmm......... wonder what the quality of that graphic will be like, seeing how it's an import?
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by mhalsey View Post
                Snakeskin?! Hmmmmmmm......... wonder what the quality of that graphic will be like, seeing how it's an import?
                Probably pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                X