No announcement yet.

DK2 White Bengal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resale isn't that big of a deal to me, I don't plan to sell......of coarse who wants to be ripped off and pay too much. It does look great though dosen't it. I'm just so courious about the paint scheme, is it possiale that it was a mistake? I'll be very happy with the EMG's.....I may buy it...I'm such a sucker for the bengel finish. Damn.

Comment

WOW! Cool - I stand corrected! I'd love to see one in person. $700 though? A little steep, but I guess considering it has EMG's and "custom graphics", that would only make it about $100 more than the usual DK2M, so I guess it makes sense. I'll have to watch for those...

Thanks!! Good link!

Comment

Yes, the paint scheme is unique. I have seen either a Yellow bengal or a orange bengal, but not this combination. Ask for more detailed pics taken from different angles if possible. call em up and ask for a reduced price. Dont forget to contact the dealer sponsorers too.
        Sam

Comment

I'll keep you gys posted as to what I decied. I'm glad to see that someone else other than myself is impressed witht he paint. I do think $700 is a little high but when you start to factor things in I don't think its too bad. We'll see what happens, you guys have been a big help.

Comment

DK2 White Bengal

> In my case,the first thing I'd do is offer a trade,swapping that neck for a reverse head rosewood board neck like a PS-4,and play the shit out of it. I saw someplace last night that is also offering these in yellow and orange. Tommy D.
            "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD View Post
              > In my case,the first thing I'd do is offer a trade,swapping that neck for a reverse head rosewood board neck like a PS-4,and play the shit out of it. I saw someplace last night that is also offering these in yellow and orange. Tommy D.
              I'd find a USA neck, maple w/reverse HS, and make the body 1 hum...

Comment

I don't know about changing the neck, I like the maple look alot. Well for what its worth I bought it. Should have it Monday. It may have been a little more than it should have been but for $700 I got a set up, hard jackson case, and shipping. If all goes well, then I think I did ok. When I get it I'll have to figure this whole picture thing out before the Gastopo harasss me.

On another topic, now my wife is going to make me get rid of a guitar so I think my first Jackson will go. I don't know the exact model: jackson performer, RR, dots on frets. I did replace the pick ups with EMG's 81&85. What do you guys think would be a fair price? Just looking for an idea.
                Last edited by Pigsnatcher; 06-01-2007, 09:44 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Probably about $275 - 375 depending on how pretty it is.

Comment

I'd be happy with somewhere in between there I guess. It has a bit of belt buckle rash on the back and the trem arm is stripped so it just flops around, but otherwise.
                    BTW - my wife says you guys are a bad influence and I think shes right. Evey time I see on the those post your collection type post I go See I could be much worse. Seriuously, you guys are great.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyD View Post
                      > I saw someplace last night that is also offering these in yellow and orange. Tommy D.

Where?????
                      "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I think thesae are the one he speaks of

Jackson Limited Edition DK2M Orange Bengal

Jackson Limited Edition DK2M Yellow Bengal Graphic

Comment

Damn! I really wanted to see how far this one would go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8875&rd=1&rd=1
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Back doored...

Comment

Originally posted by Pigsnatcher View Post
                              VWall's!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                                Back doored...

Yeah, I actually one of the first to bid on it, and I received an email that my bid was cancelled.
                                "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
                                X